Just recently, Google released a new version of the Pixel 4 camera app. The Google Camera v7.3 features some minor adjustments to the user interface, critical big fixes, and preparation for the upcoming Pixel series devices. Yes, the Gcam 7.3 could be termed as a test version of the upcoming Pixel 4a and Pixel 4a XL. According to the APK teardown of the Google Camera v7.3 app, developers and publishers found the codenames of the upcoming Pixel 4a series devices. Not that it is of anything important, taking a closer look also revealed Google’s plans for the upcoming features.
The latest Google Camera 7.3 features an automatic Do Not Disturb mode during video recording. This is absolutely necessary for users who do not want any disturbance while recording a video and not get bombarded with messages and app notifications. Pop up or the heads up notifications can a nuisance while operations like these. You can also see out previous tutorial on how to get rid of the heads up notifications or the popup notifications.
Other changes pertain to the user interface. The settings UI for the camera mode and the portrait mode get a minor rearrangement. The flash option now rests at the top making it the first option. Followed by options like RAW, motion, timer, ratio, and so on. In the previous Google Camera 7 or earlier, we say a completely revamped user interface. Especially with the Night Sight making its way to the front of the user interface, getting rid of the the top settings bar completely and replacing it with a drag down layout as we see now, Astrophotography mode, etc. The APK insight of the Google Camera 7.3 also revealed a surprising new feature of 24 fps video recording. This is unusual because users complain about the lack of 60 fps support with higher resolutions on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 4.
Following we have the very first modded Gcam 7.3 APK available for download that should work with most of the Android devices out there. Now, we already posted about the Google Camera 7.3 just a couple of day ago. However, that was the original non-tampered version. Here we have the modded Google Camera 7.3, more commonly known as Gcam 7.3, that should install and run on most of the Android smartphones. So download and install the latest Gcam 7.3 APK from below.
Updated: New Google Camera 7.3.021 and Google Camera v18.104.22.168 HotFix APK is now available for download. So look for a newer version of Gcam 22.214.171.124/21 APK from various Gcam developers like parrot, Arnova, and more. You can also the the stunning Google Camera Go from below. Also, download Pixel 4a camera APK.
Download Gcam 7.3 APK Mod from Pixel 4 – Google Camera 7.3 APK Mod
Here is the first ever Google Camera 7.3 modded APK available for download. Thanks to the developer like Parrot043 for the amazing port. According to developer, the first version is a beta version of the latest Gcam version. It has all the features from the previous versions and the new bug fixes as well; except for the disabling of Google Photos.
Now, the latest Gcam 7.3 is targeted towards Android 10 or later. So if you want to install Google Camera on devices running Android 9 Pie, 8.0/8.1 Oreo, or earlier, then stick to the older version of Gcam 7.2, 7.0, 6.1, 5.2. Also, wait for more Gcam 7.3 ports from developers like Arnova8G2, parrot, urnyx, cstark, dice, BSG, and more.
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by Arnova
The popular Gcam developer Arnova8G2 has stepped in and released a stunning Google Camera 7.3 APK . Arnova’s Gcam 7.3 app is the first build and is still in beta. However, it has been tested working on most of the smartphones devices with latest Android 10 firmware update. This includes the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, OnePlus 6/6T, Essential Phone, Poco F1, and more. You can also test it on various Samsung devices including Galaxy S10 series, Note 10/10+, Galaxy S9 series, Note 9, and more. Thanks to the developer Arnova8G2, we now have the modded Gcam 7.3 for all Android devices.
- Latest Gcam 7.3.020 by Arnova | GCam_5betaFinal.200510.2111build-7.3.020.apk (Arnova8G2, configs, changelog)
- Previous Gcam 126.96.36.199 by Arnova | GCam_5betaFinal.200323.1624build-7.3.020.apk (configs, changelog)
- Stable Gcam 188.8.131.52 | GCam_5beta10.200218.1320build-7.3.018.apk (Arnova8G2, configs, changelog)
- Google Camera 7.3 mod | GCam_5beta9.200130.0245build-7.3.018.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-01-30, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by Arnova
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by parrot
The following APK should work on the latest smartphones running Android 10 or even 9 Pie like the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, Essential Phone, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, Note 10, Note 10+, Nokia, and more. Thanks to the developer parrot043, we now have the modded Gcam 7.3 for all Android devices.
- Latest Gcam 7.3.020 by Parrot | MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V1.1.apk (Parrot043, 2020-05-09, changelog)
- Previous Google Camera 184.108.40.206 | MGC_7.3.018_Parrot043-v2.apk (Parrot043, configs, changelog)
- Stable Google Camera 7.3 mod | MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1.apk (Parrot043, 2020-01-25, beta)
- Full developer downloads repository by parrot043
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by Urnyx05
Updated: Urynx’s latest Gcam 7.3 build now works with Snapdragon 865, 855, and 845 processors as well. Fixed some issues with OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro devices. Brings support for Lenovo, Motorola and LG devices. These Gcam 7.3 builds also work great with Samsung Galaxy devices with Snapdragon and Exynos processors.
Urnyx05 is another very popular Gcam developer. The developer’s work is liked by all especially the OnePlus community. You can try the latest Gcam 7.3 build by Urnyx05 on any OnePlus smartphones including the OnePlus 6, 6T, OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro running latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1+ based on Android 10. You can also try the older versions on OnePlus 5 and 5T as well.But Snapdragon 855, 855 Plus, and 865 are good to go.
- Latest GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.7-fix.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-04-29, configs, changelog)
- Gcam 220.127.116.11 | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.5.apk (Urnyx05, configs, changelog)
- Previous Gcam by Urnyx05 | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.4.apk (Urnyx05, configs, changelog)
- Gcam | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.1.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-03-02)
- Full developer downloads repository by Urnyx05
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by BSG
The following APK comes from the popular Gcam developer BSG. The Gcam 7.3 should work on the latest smartphones running Android 10 and 9 Pie including Xiaomi Mi8, Mix 2S/3, Poco F1, Razer Phone 2, OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Nokia phones, and more. Thanks to the developer BSG, we now have the modded Gcam 7.3 for all Android devices.
- Latest Google Camera 18.104.22.168 | MGC_7.3.020_RPII_v0f.apk (BSG, 2020-02-29, changelog)
- Previous Gcam 22.214.171.124 mod | MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0f.apk (BSG, 2020-02-16, changelog)
- Google Camera 7.3 mod | MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0c.apk (BSG, 2020-02-12, test, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by BSG
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by wyroczen
The following APK comes from the popular Gcam developer wyroczen. This Gcam 7.3 should work on the new Xiaomi devices like the Redmi 8. Note 8, and more. You can also try it on other phones running Android 10 and 9 Pie.
- Latest Gcam 7.3.020 mod | GCam_RN8P_Wyroczen_7.3.020_2.0.apk (wyroczen, configs, changelog)
- Previous Gcam 7.3 by wyroczen | GCam_RN8P_Wyroczen_7.3.020_1.1.apk (changelog)
- Stable Gcam 7.3 | GCam_7.3.018_RN8P_Wyroczen_v2.apk (wyroczen, configs, changelog)
- Google Camera 7.3 mod | GCam_7.3.018_RN8P_Wyroczen.apk (configs, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by wyroczen
Download Latest Gcam 7.3.020 by san1ty for Poxo F1 and Poco X2
The developer San1ty is a one of a kind Gcam developer. San1ty primarily makes Google Camera builds for the Xiaomi Poco series. The latest Gcam 7.3 by san1ty works perfectly with the Poxo X2 and Poco F1. APK download below.
- Latest Gcam 126.96.36.199 | PocoSv10.6.2b.apk (san1ty, for poco x2, changelog)
- Gcam 7.3 by san1ty | PocoSv10.4.apk (poco f1, poco x2, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by san1ty
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by marlin-ku
Marlin-ku supports Xiaomi and Nokia devices. The most recent Gcam 7.3 supports most of the Xiaomi phones including Mi 8, Mi Mix 2, etc. Also, Nokia 8.1.
- Latest Gcam 7.3 by marlin-ku | MGC_7.3.020_RPII_v0f_tuning_v2.01.apk (changelog)
- Google Camera 7.3 APK mod | MGC_7.3.020_RPII_v0f_tuning_v2.apk (marlin-ku, 2020-03-16, changelog)
- Complete downloads repository by marlin-ku
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by onFire
Onfire’s Gcam 7.3 seems to be working great for Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and 7.1 Plus, Nokia 8.1, 7.2, 8.2, and more on the latest Android 10 firmware updates.
- Latest onFire_3rd-form_7.3.020.apk (onFire, changelog)
- Previous onFire_3rd-form_7.3.020_model_bitrate.apk (onFire, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by onFire
Google Camera 7.3 by jairo_rossi (Gam 7.3)
jairo_rossi Gcam 7.3 builds are based on Arnova’s latest 7.3 modded APK. The developer just added support for Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The supported list of phones include Xiaomi Poco F1 or Pocophone F1, Mi8/Lite, Mi9/T/Pro, Mi A3, Mix 2S, Samsung Galaxy S9. You can test it on more Samsung devices as well.
- Google Camera 7.3 mod by jairo_rossi | PixelCam_7.3_V5.0.apk (configs, changelog)
- Previous PixelCam_7.3_V1.8.apk (configs, changelog)
- Previous Gcam 7.3 | PixelCam_7.3_V1.7.1.apk (jairo_rossi, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by jairo_rossi
Google Camera 7.3 by marco for OnePlus
marco’s latest Gcam 7.3 builds are meant for OnePlus devices. These builds work perfectly with the OnePlus 6 and 6T. For rest of the OnePlus devices, check the above builds by developers like Arnova, parrort, BSG and more.
- Google Camera 7.3 mod by marco | Gcam 7.3_GCam_MJL_v4.1.1_Minilux.apk (changelog)
- Previous Gcam 7.3_GCam_MJL_v4.0.2_Minilux.apk (marco, changelog)
- Previous Gcam 7.3 | 7.3_GCam_MJL_v4.0_Minilux.apk (marco, oneplus 6/6t, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by marco
Google Camera 7.3 by Nikita for OnePlus 5/5T
Nikita’s latest Gcam 7.3 builds are meant for OnePlus devices. These builds work perfectly with the OnePlus 5 and 5T. For rest of the OnePlus devices, check the above builds by developers like Arnova, parrort, BSG and more.
- Google Camera 7.3 mod by Nikita
- Nikita-v1.4_GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05_mod.apk (org.codeaurora.snapcam)
- Nikita-v1.4_GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05_mod_GoogleCamera.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCamera)
- Full developer downloads repository by Nikita
Google Camera 7.3 by tigr for Xiaomi Redmi devices
tigr’s latest Gcam 7.3 builds are meant for Xiaomi Redmi devices. These builds work perfectly with the Redmi Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 7, X, Note 8T. For rest of the OnePlus devices, check the above builds by developers like Arnova, parrort, BSG and more.
- Google Camera 7.3 mod by tigr | trCamera_V5.apk (changelog)
- Previous Gcam by trCamera_V3_Stay_Home.apk (tigr, configs, changelog)
- Previous Gcam 7.3 | trCamera_V2_Dream_Catcher.apk (tigr, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by tigr
Google Camera 7.3 by the dice
The latest Gcam 7.3 builds by the dice should work on Android One devices. It should work on mid range Snapdragon chipsets like 600 series or 700 series.
- Latest Gcam 7.3 by the_dise | DMGC_7.3.020_ver.4.4.apk (changelog)
- Stable the_dise’s v3.15: DMGC_7.2.018_ver.3.15.apk (changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by dice
Gcam by Pitbull
Pitbull’s Gcam 7.3 mods should work on most of the Android devices running Android 10 or 9 Pie.
- MGC_7.3.020_Pit_v1.5.apk (PitbulL, 2020-05-10, changelog)
- MGC_7.3.020_Pit_v1.3.apk (PitbulL, 2020-04-30, changelog)
- MGC_7.3.020_Pit.v1.2.apk (PitbulL, 2020-04-22, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by pitbull
Download latest Hypercam – Modded Gcam
What is HyperCam? A GCam port but more materialized for any phone with the Camer2API so we don’t have to get a phone specific port. However, you still need to use profiles or config files. Here is the latest HyperCam APK download based on Gcam 7.3+.
- HyperCam-RaizenA-10-OPZ.apk – OnePlus 5/5T, Moto Z, Android 10
- HyperCam-RaizenA-9OPZ.apk – OnePlus 5/5T, Moto Z, Android 9
- HyperCam-RaizenA-10_CFV.apk – Xiaomi Note 4/4X, Android 10 (by mohdmujahid)
- HyperCam-RaizenA-9_CFV.apk – Xiaomi Note 4/4X, Android 9 (by mohdmujahid)
Previous Google Camera versions for all Android devices
Following you will see the most stable versions of Google Camera 7.2 mods compiled by a variety of Gcam developers. The downloads range from the current Android 10 firmware like the OnePlus’ Oxygen OS 10 for the OnePlus 7 series and OnePlus 6 series, Samsung’s OneUI 2.0 for the Galaxy S10 series, Note 10 series, Galaxy S9 series, Note 9, or Xiaomi’s MIUI 11 for the Poco F1, Redmi K20 series, or Nokia 7 Plus, 8 series, Nokia 6 series – all the way back to Android 9 Pie, 8.0 Oreo, or earlier.
- Google Pixel 4a Camera APK Download [Gcam Pixel 4a]
- Download Google Camera Go APK Mod with HDR feature
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
- The best config file for your Android devices
- Download Stable Google Camera 7.2 APK Mod port from Pixel 4
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download latest Google Camera 7.3 APK for your Android devices
- Download working Gcam 7.0 mod APK
- Stable Google Camera 6.3 APK with NightSight
- AR core, AR stickers (Play Ground)