Table of Contents
OnePlus just recently released stable Android 10 firmware update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T with Oxygen OS 10. Now, the complete OnePlus 7 series and the 6 series are running on a standard Oxygen OS 10.3.0 build. However, after the update some OnePlus 6 users faced critical bugs with the firmware. In order to address these bugs, the manufacturer just now released a HotFix update with Oxygen OS 10.3.1 build. So download and install latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update for OnePlus 6 and 6T based on Android 10 HotFix.
The new Oxygen OS 10.3.1 build features several bug fixes and improvements to the system. Apart from all the Android 10 goodies, you get an updated security patch level from December 2019. Although this is not the latest Android security level, the update brings critical bug fixes to the system like addressing the issue with black screen appearing right after unlocking the device using fingerprint. Fixed the boot animation logo after a reboot. Most importantly, fixed the device heating issue while charging. Fixed random disconnect for 5Ghz hotspot.
Moreover, the update features an updated OnePlus camera app where the manufacturer finally fixed the crashing or force close issue. It also optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode. Gallery app gets and upgrade too and gets the videos and images not showing up in the OnePlus Gallery app fixed! As you can see OnePlus 10.3.1 is a critical update to have if you are on the previous Android 10 build.
The previous Oxygen OS 10.3.0 featured Android 10 and all of its goodies, brand new Oxygen OS 10 UI, fixed automatic reboot issue, fixed issues with lockscreen, Navigation bar, and more. This new update labelled Oxygen OS 10.3.0 also becomes a standard for most of the OnePlus devices. Most importantly, the manufacturer added the notch display settings as well.
What’s new with Oxygen OS 10.3.1 HotFix for OnePlus 6 /6T?
Here is the complete changelog from the latest Oxygen OO 10.3.1 HotFix for the OnePlus 6 and 6T. This brings several bug fixes and improves on various parts of the system.
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
Previous Oxygen OS 10.3.0 update log:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new Ul for Android 10
- Fixed the automatic reboot issue
- Added the notch area display option in the Settings (Settings – Display – Notch display – Hide the notch area)
- Fixed the issue with lock screen appearing even after unlocking the device with the password
- Fixed the issue with Navigation bar after upgrade
- Fixed the Digital Wellbeing option missing in the settings
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Fingerprint unlock functionality improvement
- Camera performance improvement
- Fixed the issue of WiFi connection to 5GHz networks
Download Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
Updated: Full stock firmware link for Oxygen OS 10.3.1 is now available for download for OnePlus 6 as well.
Here you will find the OTA download links for the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and 6T. The update is fresh so it may take some time to capture the OTA update links.
Note: The OTA is just 80 MB is size. The incremental OTA zip and full stock firmware ROMS are two different things. The incremental OTA link has been captured for the OnePlus 6T. For full ROM, stay tuned!
Full stock firmware downloads for Oxygen OS 10.3.1:
- OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6T | Full OTA download | AFH Mirror (thanks to Sai Akhil)
- OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 | Full OTA download
Incremental OTA downloads for Oxygen OS 10.3.1:
- OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6T | OTA download | Gdrive mirror (incremental OTA zip)
- OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 | OTA download (coming soon…)
Downloads for previous Oxygen OS 10.3.0:
- Android 10 OxygenOS 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6 and 6T | Full OTA downloads (post link)
For incremental OTA zip, visit this tutorial: How to install OTA updates on any Android device?
For full firmware ROM zip visit this tutorial (Local Upgrade method): Oxygen OS 10.0.1 Hotfix update for OnePlus 6 and 6T based on Android 10.