Table of Contents
Earlier last month, OnePlus released the stable Android 10 update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T based on the latest Oxygen OS 10+ firmware by the manufacturer. However, the update was immediately put on hold to address some critical bugs and later released with a HotFix; only to pause it again for the OnePlus 6. Today, the manufacturer has finally resumed the Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update for the OnePlus 6 as well along with the full stock firmware zip file. This takes the entire OnePlus 7 series as well as the OnePlus 6 series devices to the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 build. Here, we have the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 HotFix OTA update available for download for both OnePlus 6 and 6T based on Android 10.
The new Oxygen OS 10.3.1 build features a number of critical bug fixes and improvements to the system. Of course, the main highlight of the update is Android 10, which we are all excited for. It brings all the Android 10 goodies to the OnePlus 6 as well including enhanced location permissions, new privacy tools, live caption, smart reply, sound amplifier, gesture navigation, dark mode, privacy controls, location controls, focus mode, family link, and more. Not to forget the newer December 2019 security patch level and official Digital Wellbeing support.
Oxygen OS 10+ brings brand new user interface from OnePlus, new navigation gestures (arguably better than Google Pixel’s), system performance, new security tools, privacy tools, and more. Most importantly, the manufacturer added the notch display settings as well. You get critical bug fixes to the system like addressing the issue with black screen appearing right after unlocking the device using fingerprint. Fixed automatic reboot issue, fixed issues with lockscreen, Navigation bar, fixed the boot animation logo after a reboot. The update also fixed the device heating issue while charging.
Moreover, the update features a new OnePlus camera app version with fix for app crashing or force closing at times. The manufacturer also optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode. Gallery app gets and upgrade too and gets the videos and images not showing up in the OnePlus Gallery app fixed! Check out the complete changelog from below or directly head over to the download section for the latest OnePlus 10.3.1 OTA update for OnePlus 6/6T.
What’s new with Oxygen OS 10.3.1 HotFix for OnePlus 6 /6T?
Here is the complete changelog from the latest Oxygen OO 10.3.1 HotFix for the OnePlus 6 and 6T. This brings several bug fixes and improves on various parts of the system.
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
Previous Oxygen OS 10.3.0 update log:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new Ul for Android 10
- Fixed the automatic reboot issue
- Added the notch area display option in the Settings (Settings – Display – Notch display – Hide the notch area)
- Fixed the issue with lock screen appearing even after unlocking the device with the password
- Fixed the issue with Navigation bar after upgrade
- Fixed the Digital Wellbeing option missing in the settings
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Fingerprint unlock functionality improvement
- Camera performance improvement
- Fixed the issue of WiFi connection to 5GHz networks
Download Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
Here you will find the OTA download links for the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and 6T. The update is fresh so it may take some time to capture the OTA update links.
Note: The OTA is just 80 MB is size. The incremental OTA zip and full stock firmware ROMS are two different things. The incremental OTA link has been captured for the OnePlus 6T. For full ROM, stay tuned!
Full stock firmware downloads for Oxygen OS 10.3.1:
- OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 | Full OTA download
- OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6T | Full OTA download
Downloads for previous Oxygen OS 10.3.0:
- Android 10 OxygenOS 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6 and 6T | Full OTA downloads (post link)
For full firmware ROM zip visit this tutorial (Local Upgrade method): Oxygen OS 10.0.1 Hotfix update for OnePlus 6 and 6T based on Android 10.