Table of Contents Hide
The latest Gcam 7.3 mods are now available for download with stunning Night Sight feature Astrophotography mode. You can try Gcam mods from developers like Urnyx, Parrot, and even Arnova which are universal builds and work with most Android phones. If you are looking for a stable build, then you can try the popular Gcam 6.1 from the Pixel 3 that works very well with Samsung phones. Moreover, the new Google Camera Go will work on almost every Android phone capable of taking a photo. While the Gcam 6.1 and Gcam Go may not come with Nigh Sight mode or even Astrophotography mode, it is quite stable and runs for sure on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Samsung is currently rolling out their latest and most popular One UI 2.1 firmware update based on Android 10 for their previous flagship phones including Galaxy S10 series and Note 10 series. This is great news because now you can run the latest Google Camera 7.3+ on your Samsung phones. Latest Google Camera 7.0, Gcam 7.2, and even the Gcam 7.3 are now available for download originally from the Pixel 4 and 4 XL phones. The Gcam developers community started porting the new Google camera 7.3 to various Android devices. Luckily, there are still some developers who are supporting Samsung phones. So download and install the latest Google Camera 7.3 or modded Gcam 7 APK for Samsung Galaxy phones.
Naturally, the latest Gcam 7.3 mods also feature the stunning new Astrophotography mode. The previous Gcam 6.2 from the Pixel 3 had the Nigh Sight mode. A new Astrophotography mode from Pixel 4 can now be activated from the same Night Sight tab. Following you will see the latest Gcam 7.0 or even the 7.2 mods for Android 10 and 9 Pie. While these best work on Snapdragon processors, you can also try the camera mods on Exynos variants of the Samsung Galaxy devices.
The Google Camera 7.3 mod listed in the downloads section below should work on both Exynos and Snapdragon variants of Samsung Galaxy phones running Android 10 or even 9 Pie. It has been tested working on Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10/10+. You may still try some of it on older Samsung phones like Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 9, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and the Note 8. Also, the Galaxy M20, M30, M30s, M40, A20, A30, A40, A50, A50s, A70, and A80.
Download Gcam 7.3 for One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 (Snapdragon/Exynos)
Gcams 7+ mods have been tested working with the latest One UI 2.0 firmware update for the Galaxy S20 series, S10 and Note 10. As we have already stated earlier, the Gcam 7.2 works perfectly with Android 10 and Snapdragon variants. However, users of Galaxy S10 series have tested some of the following mods on Exynos variants as well.
Google Camera 7.3 by Urnyx05
Urnyx05’s latest Gcam 7.3 works perfectly fine with Samsung’s latest One UI 2.0 firmware based on Android 10. Tested working on the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and the Note 10/10+ devices Snapdragon or Exynos variants. Working features include custom lib patcher, HDR frame control, Portrait, Wide Angle lens (enable aux button in settings), and Astrophotography mode under Night Sight. You can also enable wide angle lens and telephoto lens in the settings.
Urnyx05’s Gcam is highly recommended for users on Samsung’s latest One UI firmware based on Android 10 or 8 Pie. The new Gcam 7.2 mods by the developer have been tested working on Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and the Note 10/10+ devices Snapdragon or Exynos variants. It features Astrophotography mode under Night Sight. You can also enable wide angle lens and telephoto lens in the settings.
- Latest Gcam 7.3 by Urnyx | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.9.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-06-02, configs)
- Previous Gcam | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8.apk (changelog)
- Stable Urnyx’s Gcam 7.2. | GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk ( configs, changelog)
- Stable Google Camera 7.0 | GCam_v7.0.009-v4.4.apk (Urnyx05, 2019-10-23, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by Urnyx05
Google Camera 7.3 by parrot
Gcam 7.2 mods by the developer Parrot are very versatile. The developer is quite committed in supporting all of the Android devices and the latest Android version too. The following Google Camera mods feature a huge changelog with many big fixes. It should work on most of the Samsung smartphones running Android 10 or even 9 Pie. You can explore the developer’s full repository for your perfect Gcam.
- Latest Gcam by Parrot | MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V7.apk (2020-06-05, changelog)
- Previous Gcam by Parrot | MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk (changelog)
- Google Camera 7.2 mod for Android 9+ | PMGC_7.2.014_Relesed_V1.apk (Parrot043, changelog)
- Gcam for Android 10+ | PMGC_7.2.014_NonPie_V7.apk (Parrot043, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by parrot043
Google Camera 7.3 by Arnova (Gam 7.3)
The most popular Gcam developer Arnova has finally stepped into the latest Google Camera v7.3 Mod. Arnova, today released the first Gcam 7.3 beta APK. As we know, the developer’s builds are compatible with most for all the Android devices out there and can be termed as universal Gcam builds. The Gcam 7.3 APK by Arnova is a turning point because it means support for more Android phones.
- Google Camera 7.3 mod by Arnova8G2 | GCam_5Final_build-7.3.020.apk (2020-05-10, changelog)
- Previous Gcam by Arnova | GCam_5betaFinal.200510.2111build-7.3.020.apk configs, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by Arnova8G2
Google Camera 7.3 (Gcam 7.3) mod by BSG
BSG, or B-S-G, is the main guy behind the Gcam project. While the developer mostly support Xiaomi phones, the ports are universal and should work on other Android devices too.
- Latest Google Camera 22.214.171.124 | MGC_7.3.020_RPII_v0f.apk (BSG, 2020-02-29)
- Previous Gcam 126.96.36.199 mod | MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0f.apk (BSG, 2020-02-16)
- Google Camera 7.3 mod | MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0c.apk (BSG, 2020-02-12, test)
- Full developer downloads repository by BSG
Download Gcam 7.3 for Android 9 Pie (Snapdragon/Exynos)
New developers like wichaya and xenius9 have stepped into developing latest Gcam 7.3 mods for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Note 8, Galaxy S9/S9+, Note 9. These are the Gcam versions of the popular mods by developer – Urnyx05 in support for the Samsung devices. However, the developers have specified the mods are only for Snapdragon variants. You can still test them out on Exynos variants.
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.3 by xenius9
xenius9 is another developer supporting Galaxy S8/S8+, Note 8, Galaxy S9/S9+, Note 9, and more from Snapdragon variants (USA) running Android 9 Pie or Android 10. You may also try this Google Camera on the Galaxy S10, Note 10, and the Exynos (global) variants.
Previous Gcam 7.2
- GCam_7.2.010_Lib_7.2.018_Urnyx05-v1.9_x9smod_0.030.apk (xenius9, 2020-05-18, changelog)
- Gcam_6.1.021_X_v1.02n_v24_default_manifest.apk (xenius9, 2020-05-28, changelog)
- Stable Gcam | GCam_7.2_Urnyx05_1.6_PB.apk (changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by xenius9
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.3 by Wichaya
Wichaya created this stunning Gcam for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Note 8, Galaxy S9/S9+, Note 9, and more Snapdragon variants (USA) running Android 9 Pie or Android 10. You may also try this Google Camera on the Galaxy S10, Note 10, and the Exynos (global) variants.
Latest Gcam 7.3 by Wichaya:
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8_Wichaya_snapcam_V2.apk (org.codeaurora.snapcam)
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8_Wichaya_Salt2_V2.apk (com.qualcomm.saltproject2)
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8_Wichaya_ASUS_V2.apk (com.asus.snapcam)
- Download latest GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8_Wichaya v2 (Wichaya, 2020-05-18)
Previous Gcam 7.2
- Previous GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2_Wichaya_ASUS_V1.7.apk (changelog)
- Stable Gam | GCam_7.2_Urnyx05_1.6_PB.apk (changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by Wichaya
Stable Google Camera Gcam 6.2 for Exynos Samsung Galaxy devices
If none of the above mods work, then don’t worry, you can still download the previous version of Google Camera on your Exynos Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 9 Pie. Download and install the stable Gcam Mod 6.2 from Pixel 3 (XL). See how to setup latest Google camera for Snapdragon or Exynos variants from our detailed tutorial of Gcam 6.1 listed below. Also, download the latest XML file for your Samsung phone to make the Gcam work perfectly. The working Gcam 6.2 has been created by recognized developers Arnova.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy Devices with Night Sight for Exynos and Snapdragon
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Devices with Night Sight for Exynos and Snapdragon
Stable Google Camera 5.1: If you are looking for a more stable Google Camera version, the try installing the Gcam 5.1 from below. As the Exynos processor may not support the Gcam, you should settle with Google Camera 5.1 by the developer Idan on your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30, M30s, M40, A20, A30, A40, A50, A50s, A70, and A80. Also for the older devices like Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Galaxy A series devices, Galaxy J series devices, S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, Note 4, then you may also want to try the previous Google Camera 5.1 available in our previous post here.
You may also like:
- Get the best Google Camera Config file for your Android phone
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
More Google Camera Mods:
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.2 APK Mod port with Astrophotography mode
- Download working Gcam 7.0 mod APK
- Full Gcam mod downloads repository