Google Camera port is the best thing that happened to Android. Gcam mod is the best software you can get for your phone’s camera. The camera port has the potential to enhance the camera module on your Android device. Google recently updated the stunning Pixel camera to Gcam v6 with the revolutionary Night Sight feature. So developers across the globe soon started porting the latest Google Camera mod and all of its features to their Android phones. Currently, we have the latest Gcam 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, and the stable 5.1 mods for various Android devices that also support
config.xml files. So get the perfect config file for your Google Camera and run the latest version on your Android phone.
The Google Camera mod comes with a revolutionary feature called the config file option. Using this, you can install a custom
config.xml file. Config file for Google camera comes with a set of predefined configuration specific to your Android device that help run all the functions of the Gcam mod. It can also gets rid of bugs, lags, pink/blue/green tints from the Gcam or even help in color correction and run functions like enhanced HDR+, Night SIght, etc. Moreover, it is quite easy to install the config files too. So download the perfect Gcam config file from below and install it on your Android devices.
Download Google Camera APK with Config XML files
We already have some Google Camera or Gcam mod posts for various Android devices. Pick the latest Gcam mod for your device and install the config file from below.
- Latest Google Camera 6.3 APK
- Google Camera v6.2/6.1 Mod
- Google Camera 6.1/6.2 APK for Nokia
- Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Devices with Night Sight Exynos/Snapdragon
- GCam6.1 Mod for Motorola Devices
- GCam Mod APK with Night Sight for OnePlus 6T, 6, 5T, 5, 3T, 3
Download Config XML file for Google Camera Mod
A lot for Google Camera mods feature an option to install multiple config files. The config file is especially useful for Android devices that have a hard time running Gcam mods such as Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Note 8, and many other devices with Exynos or Kirkin processors; other than Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. So installing a config file can at least restore many of the functionalities for you.
Thanks to Arnova and all the other Gcam developers for these amazing config files and Google Camera mods. These are the direct download links that have been tested working on Arnova’s newer Gcam mod
Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.7.190716.1800.apk. However, it can also work with the latest version (though un-tested).
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V22.214.171.124822.1145.apk (latest direct link)
- Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.7.190716.1800.apk (Gcam tested with config file)
Gcam Config files for LG phones
For multiple LG devices (check the file name).
LG G5 »
LG G6 »
LG G7 »
LG G8 ThinQ »
LG V30 »
LG V35 »
LG V40 »
Gcam Config files for Motorola/Lenovo phones
Moto 4X »
Lenovo P2 »
Lenovo Z2 Plus »
Gcam Config files for Nokia phones
Nokia 7 Plus »
Nokia 8 »
Gcam Config files for OnePlus phones
OnePlus 3/3T »
OnePlus 5/5T »
OnePlus 6/6T »
OnePlus 7/7 Pro »
Gcam Config files for Samsung phones
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Exynos »
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Exynos »
Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9 Exynos »
Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9 Snapdragon »
Samsung S10 (Plus) »
Gcam Config files for Xiaomi phones
Redmi Note 5 Global/Pro »
Redmi Note 6 Pro »
Redmi Note 7 »
Redmi Note 7 Pro »
- RN7ProVSa.xml (Note: After applying this config, please go to Settings > Advanced > Libs and choose Eszdman: Xtrme v3)
Xiaomi Mi A1 »
Xiaomi Mi A2 »
Xiaomi Mi 5 »
Xiaomi Mi 5S »
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus »
Xiaomi Mi 6X »
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite »
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE »
Xiaomi Mi 9 »
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 »
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 »
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 »
Xiaomi Mi Note 5 Pro »
Gcam Config files for Asus phones
Zenfone Zoom S »
Asus ZenFone 6 »
Gcam Config files for other Android devices
BQ X Pro »
Essential PH-1 »
Google Pixel (XL) »
HTC U11 »
Huawei P20 Pro »
LeEco Le Max 2 »
LeEco Le Pro 3 »
Meizu 16 »
ZTE nubia M2 »
Downloads full repository:
How to install Config XML file for Google Camera Gcam Mod?
- Download and install your favorite Google Camera mod APK from above.
- Launch the Gcam app and test it out.
- In order to install the config file, download the config XML file to phone storage.
- Now, go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a file into the the folder sdcard>Gcam>config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Gcam app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on restore option.
If the changes doesn’t take effect immediately, force stop the app and relaunch the app. To do so, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera > Force Stop.
Special thanks to celsoazevedo all the developers.