The Oneplus 7 and 7 Pro flagships launched successfully and are now available on sale in the United States by several carriers like T-Mobile, Verizon, Unlocked variants, and other Aisan countries like India, along with some Europe and EU countries as well. While the OnePlus 7 feature all the latest hardware and software specifications, they still lack behind when it comes to the camera. According to some reviewers, the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro camera is not up to the mark and may not be as competitive to other OEM in the market such as the Google Pixel 3, Samsung Galaxy S10, Huawei P30, and more. That is where the Google Camera port comes into play. Here we have the latest Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro to make the camera take better photos than the stock; even in the dark with the new Night Sight feature.
The latest Google Camera 6.2 features Night Sight, Dark Mode, Measure Mode, Selfie Flash, Mute Sound Shutter, and Time Lapse – along with all the other default features found in Pixel series phones such as:
- HDR + Enhanced for front and back camera
- Portrait mode for front and back camera
- Motion photo for front and back camera
- Camera options like (HDR+, Selfie Flash, Front Camera, Zoom, Autofocus, etc.)
- Video options like (30fps, 60fps, Video Stabilization, Autofocus, etc.)
- Photo Sphere
- Lens Blur
- Night Sight
- Slow Motion
- Google Lens
- AR Stickers
OnePlus 7 Pro recently received a major camera upgrade with the latest Oxygen OS 9.5.7 firmware update. The OnePlus Camera reportedly improved the NightScape features. So you may also want to be on the latest Oxygen OS update.
Download Gcam for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro – Google Camera v6.2 Mod APK
Thanks to developers Arnova8G2 and MCG for bringing this Gcam Mod 6.2 to us from the latest Pixel 3 Google Camera 6.2. Here we have 2 versions of Gcam. Test which one fits perfect for your device. For installation, simply grab the APK and config files and sideload it to your phone. The detailed installation is listed below.
- Latest Arnova8G2 Gcam – Gcam_6.2.024_Advanced_V2.0.190420.0415.apk (130 MB)
- Config file for this Gcam mod – Config1.xml (Optional)
For above, XML config file is optional. You can still test the app with and without the config XML file.
- MGC Gcam APK – Gcam – MGC_6_1_021_xcam6_beta5 (130 MB)
If the latest version of Arnova Gcam mod doesn’t work, following is the developer’s full downloads repository. get the previous stable one and test it for yourself.
- Google Camera Mod full downloads repository – By Arnova8G2
Note that not all phones will be able to run this camera mod. You will need to go to settings and change some options and test it yourself. Or you can test out different versions of Gcam APK designed specifically for your phone model. All the APK cane be found in our previous post listed below:
More Google Camera APK for:
- Original Google Pixel 2 Camera APK
- Gcam Mod for Pixel series
- Gcam mod for Xiaomi
- Samsung Galaxy devices
- OnePlus phones
How to install Gcam for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro and Config XML file?
- Download the Gcam APK from above. These are direct download links.
- Install the app as normal APK.
- Launch the app and test it out.
- In order to install the config file, download the config XML file to phone storage.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Gcam app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on restore option.
If the changes doesn’t take effect immediately, force stop the app and relaunch the app. To do so, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera > Force Stop.