OnePlus software development team has been rolling out several OTA updates ever since their latest flagship launched. The OnePlus 7 Pro is in many hands and apparently not all the customers are satisfied with the software; especially the camera. Ever since the launch, the manufacturer has rolled out several OTA updates for performance improvements, camera improvements, and system optimizations. The latest OTA rolled out today featuring major camera improvements, optimizations, and bug fixes. So download and install latest Oxygen OS 9.5.7 OTA update for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Some users have been facing touch issues with the OnePlus 7 Pro screen. We reported in our previous Oxygen OS 9.5.4 OTA update post about several bugs found in the device. One of them was the ghost touch issue. The OnePlus 7 Pro device would take touch feedback by itself. On the other hand, some users reported no-touch feedback in top right or top left corners. We don’t exactly know if this issue has been fixed or not because the change log does not specifically say that. But we are hopeful OnePlus acted on it. Other system improvements include double Tap to Wake and fixing issues with Ambient Display.
Lets talk about the camera because that is the feature of this update. Latest Oxygen OS 9.5.7 update brings a new camera version with lots and lots of improvements and bug fixes. This includes correction in contrast and color, improvements to white balance, accuracy and stability of auto focusing, fixed green tone in low lighting, fixed noise in HDR. Most importantly, improved clarity and reduced noise in the photos taken via telephoto lens or wide angle lens. Improved brightness of NightScaoe as well. Check out the full update log from below.
What’s new with latest Oxygen OS 9.5.7 OTA update?
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
Previous OTA update log – Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Global and Oxygen OS 9.5.5 EU
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios
- Improved image quality in low light
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios
Download OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 9.5.7 OTA updates
Here we have the full stock firmware updates for the OnePlus 7 Pro. We have listed the latest one below along with the We will update more update links as soon as available. So stay tuned. For model numbers, and older downloads, and installation instructions, visit our previous posts.
- Oxygen OS 9.5.7 | Download for Global | AFH mirror
- Oxygen OS 9.5.7 | Download for EU | AFH Mirror
OnePlus 7 Pro already received Oxygen OS 9.5.4 for global variants in countries like United States, India, and more. Other updates include Oxygen OS 9.5.5 for EU variants. Download and install the full stock firmware from below.
- OxygenOS 9.5.6 Full Zip (GM21AA) | Official
- OxygenOS 9.5.4 Full Zip (GM21AA) | Official
- OxygenOS 9.5.5 Full Zip (GM21BA) | Official
- OxygenOS 9.5.3 Full Zip | Official
- Oxygen OS 9.5.3 Incremental (9.5.1 To 9.5.3) | Official
See the detailed installation instructions from our previous post of Oxygen Os 9.5.3 for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.