Google just launched their latest flagship phones. While the Pixel 4 may have been criticized by the tech community for lack of features, it does not hold back when it comes to the camera. The stunning Google Camera 7 from the Pixel 4 and 4 XL is already available for download. Developers across the globe have been developing many Gcam mods for various Android phones. However, we are now here for the latest Gcam 7.0/7.2 mod; but for the Gcam 6.2 from the Pixel 3 and 3 XL with Nigh Sight feature. This is because the latest Google Camera 7.0 or later requires Android 10; and also that it works best on the Snapdragon processors. Here is the latest working Google Camera 6.2 for all the Samsung Galaxy devices with Exynos and Snapdragon processors.
One of the best features that comes with Google Camera 6.2 version is the stunning Night Sight mode. Thanks to the developer Arnova8G2, we now have the latest Gcam 6.2 mod with many features. The Google Camera 6.2 APK listed in the downloads section below should work on both Exynos and Snapdragon variants of Samsung Galaxy phones running Android 8.0 Oreo, 9 Pie, or even the Android 10. It has been tested working on Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10/10+, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 9, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and the Note 8. You may also try Gcam 6.2 on other Samsung phones like the Galaxy M20, M30, M30s, M40, A20, A30, A40, A50, A50s, A70, and A80.
Some of the best features of the Google Camera 6.2 are Dark Mode – which respects Samsung’s Night Mode settings, Measure Mode to measure the length of objects using your mobile camera, selfie flash feature, option to mute the camera shutter sound option in camera settings, and most importantly the Night Sight mode. Plus you also get all the previous Google Camera 6.1 features like the new user interface, night sight, top shot, slow motion, photo-booth, motion auto focus, RAW support, new panorama UI, portrait mode, AR stickers, and much more.
Download Gcam 6.2: Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy devices
In this tutorial see how to download and install Gcam Mod 6.2 from Pixel 3 (XL) for Samsung as normal APK. See how to setup latest Google camera for Snapdragon or Exynos variants from our detailed tutorial of Gcam 6.1 listed below. Also, download the latest XML file for your Samsung phone to make the Gcam work perfectly. The working Gcam 6.2 has been created by recognized developers Arnova.
- Latest Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V18.104.22.168822.1145.apk (Arnova8G2, configs, changelog) (direct link)
- Previous Arnova’s Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk (changelog)
- Stable Gcam 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy devices | Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.2beta2.190910.1840.apk (direct link)
- Get the best Google Camera Config file for your Android phone
Stable Google Camera 6.1: If the above Gcam 6.2 doesn’t work with your Samsung Galaxy device, then it is better to stick with the more stable Gcam 6.1 APK listed above.
Stable Google Camera 5.1: If you are looking for a more stable Google Camera version, the try installing the Gcam 5.1 from below. As the Exynos processor may not support the Gcam, you should settle with Google Camera 5.1 by the developer Idan on your Samsung Galaxy M20, M30, M30s, M40, A20, A30, A40, A50, A50s, A70, and A80. Also for the older devices like Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Galaxy A series devices, Galaxy J series devices, S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, Note 4, then you may also want to try the previous Google Camera 5.1 available in our previous post here.
Latest Google Camera 7.2: Samsung’s One UI 2.0 beta program has already begun featuring Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus. So you can try the latest Google Camera 7.2 or Gcam 7.0 on One UI 2.0 firmware update from the following posts.
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.2 APK Mod port with Astrophotography mode
- Download Google Camera 7.1 APK from the Google Pixel 4
- Download working Gcam 7.0 mod APK
- Latest Gcam mod 6.2 for Samsung devices
- Full Gcam mod downloads repository
How to install Google Camera for Samsung devices?
As this Google Camera app has been configured for the Samsung Galaxy S7, all you need to do is install the app and use it directly without any settings. Howeevr, do the following first.
- Uninstall any version of Google Camera app if previously installed.
- Clean install the app. You can also clear data when you launch the app for the first time
- If the settings do not apply correctly, force close it and run the app again
- If the app hangs during processing a HDR+ or portrait shot, it could be due to memory leak. You may need to restart the phone.
- You can use Smart Manager app and clear cache, RAM, memory, etc.
Note: For settings and configurations, visit the Google Camera 6.1 post from above.