Table of Contents
- What’s new with Android 10 beta 5 for Galaxy Note 10/10+ (One UI 2.0)
- Updated: Download stable One UI 2.0 BSL7 build for Note 10/10+ based on Android 10
- Previous: Download One UI 2.0 Beta 5 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ based on Android 10
Updated: A stable build is now rolling out for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. The new OTA update feature a new firmware build number N975FXXU1BSL7 for the Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975F) and N970FXXU1BSL7 for the S10 (SM-N970F). Download the OTA update and full stock firmware for the Note 10/10+ from below.
Original: Samsung has already started rolling out the stable version of Android 10 (One UI 2.0) firmware update for the Galaxy S10 series. This could have been the same for the Note 10 series as well, if not for the extensive set of bugs that persist in the beta. Turns out the software is not yet ready for a stable release on the Note 10. Hence today, the manufacturer released a new Android 10 beta 5 for the Note 10 and Note 10+ addressing these critical bugs.
The new update for Note 10 features many bug fixes, system improvements, and updates apps like camera. It addresses the memory leakage bug while using Samsung camera. Force closing of the calendar app while switching to landscape mode during subscription settings. The most critical of them is the crashing of Android processes and applications like
android.rwocess.media. Reset after OS update has been fixed. The complete changelog has been listed below.
Android 10 Beta 5 OTA brings new firmware build numbers N975FXXU1ZSL7 for the Galaxy Note 10+ (SM-N975F) and N970FXXU1ZSL7 for the S10 (SM-N970F). The OTA download links are also listed below. The update is currently live for the Exynos (global) variants in the regions of Europe (Germany, UK, Poland) and Asia (India, South Korea). Samsung’s OneUI 2.0 beta registrations are already live in the Unites States (USA) for the Snapdragon Unlocked variants. See how to update your Samsung devices to Android 10 using Samsung Members app.
What’s new with Android 10 beta 5 for Galaxy Note 10/10+ (One UI 2.0)
This is a small OTA update with some critical bug fixes. It comes in a small package of 146.56 MB in size. The latest beta 5 addresses some critical bugs and also features the latest December 2019 security patch level based on Android 10.
Here are the bug fixes:
- Camera memory leakage problem
- FC occurs when switching to landscape mode during subscription calendar setting
- Some Android process applications are continuously down (for example
- Clipboard edge is not displayed
- Reset occurs after OS update
- Lock screen cracking issue
- When entering the app drawer, orange box was seen in the upper left and disappeared
- FC occurs when it leaves by the home key within 2 seconds in the LiveMessage camera video
All the new features of the One UI 2.0 firmware update:
- The compete Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 changelog and feature list
- What’s new with One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 OTA update for Galaxy S10
Updated: Download stable One UI 2.0 BSL7 build for Note 10/10+ based on Android 10
If you have already updated to the previous Beta 5, then you are in luck. Stable build of the stunning One UI 2.0 firmware update is now available for download for the Note 10 and 10+. The stable Android 10 OTA update zips are listed below. So download and install over the previous beta 5 (listed below)
Alternatively, you can also download the full stock Odin firmware for the Note 10 and update your device to Android 10 (One UI 2.0) manually!
Downloads from beta 5 to stable
This OTA will take your device from beta 5 to stable on your Exynos Note 10 going from build ZSL7 to BSL7.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy Note 10+ Android 10 stable | Download N975FXXU1ZSL7 to BSL7
- Exynos Note 10 Android 10 stable | Download N970FXXU1ZSL7 to BSL7
Previous: Download One UI 2.0 Beta 5 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ based on Android 10
If you have been following our previous updates on the Note 10, then you may already be on the Beta 4. Here is the fresh new Beta 5 OTA download links for the Note 10 series directly from Samsung servers. You can still register for Samsung’s One UI 2 beta program via Samsung Members app.
Alternatively, if your device isn’t eligible for some reason or you are in some region where the beta program is not available, then you can manually update your Galaxy Note 10 using the OTA update zip file listed below.
Downloads from beta 4 to beta 5
This OTA will take your device from beta 4 to beta 5 on your Exynos Note 10 going from build ZSL4 to ZSL7.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy Note 10+ Android 10 beta 5 | Download N975FXXU1ZSL4 to ZSL7
- Exynos Note 10 Android 10 beta 5 | Download N970FXXU1ZSL4 to ZSL7
Previous downloads for Note 10:
How to install? Visit our previous post and checkout the SD card installation method.
You may also need to know how to restore Samsung Galaxy devices back to stock Android 9 Pie. Thanks to henklbr for the download links and screenshots.