Samsung and the US carriers like the Verizon and the Sprint have now released the official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge devices. We have already seen the latest TouchWiz firmware for the Galaxy Note Edge N915G, N915FY, N915F, etc. Now, the Sprint Note Edge SM-N915P and the Verizon Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915V have been receiving the full stock firmware build version N915PVPU4DPE2 and N915VVRU2CPD1 respectively. Both are based on the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow TouchWiz firmware with AOSP MMB29M source compiled for the two. With this tutorial, you can seamlessly flash the full firmware file and revert back to the OEM. We have already seen this update to other Samsung devices including the Galaxy Note 5, the Note 4, the Galaxy S6 (Edge) and the S6 Edge Plus series and many of their variants. Check out the screenshots of the latest Android 6.0.1 update for the Samsung devices from our Pinterest board. Firmware information for Sprint: Model SM-N915P, Model name: Galaxy Note Edge, Country United States. Version Android 6.0.1, Region: SPR, PDAN915PVPU4DPE, N915PSPT4DPE2. Firmware for Verizon: Model SM-N915V, Model name: Galaxy Note Edge, Country United States. Version Android 6.0.1, Region: VZW, PDA N915VVRU2CPD1.
Download Marshmallow For Sprint Note Edge & Verizon Note Edge N915P/N915V
Before you proceed to the download section, you can either download the firmware directly from Samsung with a new tool without any speed restrictions or subscription from the first link or get it from third party websites from link 2.
- Tool to Download Verizon and Sprint Galaxy Note Edge Firmware
→ Download | Faster download method without bandwidth restriction.
- Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915P
→ Download [Mirror] | File: N915PVPU4DPE2_N915PSPT4DPE2_SPR.zip
- Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915V
→ Download [Mirror] | Coming soon … MMB29M.N915VVRU2CPD1
- More firmware builds for Galaxy Note Edge N915G N915FY N915F
You may also like Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Apps and Features.
What’s New with MMB29M.N915VVRU2CPD1 Verizon Note Edge Firmware?
- This software update brings the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Features Ultra-High-Quality Audio,
- Android for Work
- Fresh design with latest TouchWiz firmware.
- Now on Tap. Get cards with useful information and apps feed.
- Doze Mode automatically puts it into a sleep state, preserving your battery charge.
- App permissions, etc.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow PE2 and PD1 Firmware on Sprint & Verizon Note Edge?
In order to upgrade or install the firmware file, download the firmware file from above and head over to our detailed Odin installation tutorial for Samsung device: How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung S7 and S7 via Odin. The installation procedure is same for almost all Samsung devices if you are flashing the stock Samsung firmware.
This Odin tutorial can help you with the following:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Android 6.0.1.
- Unbrick your Galaxy device
- Fix boot loop and force closes.
- Restore/Revert back to Stock on your Galaxy Note Edge.
- Unroot or remove custom recovery like TWRP from Galaxy Edge.
Follow and like us on social media. For queries, comment down below or leave a message in the forums.