Google launched the stunning Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro smartphones last year at the Google I/O 2021 event. The devices feature custom Tensor SoC, Android 12 OS update, a bunch of new features, and an updated camera app. The search engine giant released Google Camera 8 and later updated it to the latest build v8.4.500.
While not many know this, the Google Camera 8.4.500 features some taces of the Pixel 7 series. Upon dissecting the Gcam app, XDA found that the Google Camera app appears to have a codename ‘pipit’ integrated into the source code. It is seemingly suggest the upcoming Pixel 7 device.
Moreover, only one model is listed, which implies that there may not be a Pixel 7 Pro or released at a later date. However, this codename has now been tied to the rumored Pixel Fold.
As for the specification, the Pixel 7 is expected to have a 6.2-6.4-inch display, whereas, the Pixel 7 Pro will possibly feature a 6.7 or 6.8-inch display. The Pixel 7 Pro might include a main, ultra-wide, and telephoto camera, while the ordinary Pixel 7 could have a 50MP main, 50MP ultra-wide, and an 8MP front-facing camera, as well as a 5,000mAh battery.
All this comes from the Pixel 7 render images: (credit: Fast Technology)
As you can see, the Pixel 7 (or at least the Pixel 7 Pro) will feature a triple camera setup. One Primary lens, one telephoto lens, and one ultrawide lens. However, we may also see a macro lens. This will be unveiled during the Pixel 7 launch, happening in late 2022.
What we are most excited about is the Google Camera 9.0 APK, which will be featured in the Pixel 7. Meanwhile, you can settle for the latest Gcam 8.4.500 app by BSG with the new Pixel 7 interface.
The Gcam mod features a Pixel 7 camera interface included in the advanced camera settings. This can possibly enable Pixel 7 camera features and a new camera interface on any Android device.
Features such as:
- Auxiliary (or multiple) camera lens support.
- More camera resolution opinions to support several third-party Android smartphones. Found in the menu “Camera photo resolution” under camera settings.
- Added GL preview item to settings.
- For devices with a hard FULL level, “Top shot” (motion photo) is activated and video recording by holding the start button in photo mode.
It also supports all the features listed in our previous post about Gcam 8.4.500 app by BSG from supports maximum resolution for photos and videos, The latest version also adds number of frames in night mode, visualization of the process of saving photos in the top curtain, fixed bugs in the work of the modification on some devices, and all options and features from previous Gcam 8.4 updates.
Moreover, GCAM 8.4.500 has been modded such that it supports older versions of Android ranging from the latest Android 12 to Android 10 for most third-party non-Pixel phones. This includes smartphones from OEMs like Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Asus, Motorola, and more.
Here are the latest features and camera settings screenshots from Gcam 8.4.500 APK MOD
Download latest Gcam 8.4.500 APK from Pixel 7 Pro
Here, download the latest Gcam 8.4.500 MOD APK from the popular developer BSG featuring Pixel 7 Pro interface and features. It supports Android 10, 11, 12, or later.
- Latest GCAM 8.4.500 MOD APK by BSG
- MGC_8.4.500_A10_V6_MGC.apk (Telegram)
- GCAM 8.4.500 MOD APK by BSG | Mediafire mirror
- GCAM 8.4.500 APK download | Official link
- Direct link (Right click –> save link as)
- Download GCAM 8.3 APK MOD by BSG with Hotfix
- Download Gcam 8.4 APK by Arnova
- Download Stable GCAM 8.4.400 APK for all Android phones
Most of the functionalities are working. You can tweak the APK from settings > advanced settings for your Android device.
Stay tuned for Gcam 8.4 mod APK from various developers like cstark, Arnova, Parrot, BSG, Urnyx which will be available in the coming days.
Stable Gcam 8
Meanwhile, you can download the more stable Gcam 8.2.400 mod APK for any Android device. You can also install it on Android 11, 10, or even earlier versions like 9.0 Pie. Gcam 8.3 supports Android devices running Android 12, 11, 10, 9 Pie.
You can settle for the previous Gcam 8.1/8.0 mod from renowned developers as well. These are stable and have been tested working on hundreds of Android devices.
- Original Google Camera 8.3 APK (post link)
- Download Gcam 8.2.400 APK (post link)
- Download original Google Camera 8.1 (post link)
- Download Gcam 8.0 MOD APK (post link)
- Download Gcam Go APK with Night Mode
More Google Camera APK and Gcam mods:
- Download Gcam Go 2.12 APK with AUX multiple camera lens support
- Download Google Camera Go 2.12.422490447 APK for all Android devices [GCAM GO 2.12]
- Download Google Camera 8.4.300.414775575.18 APK
- Latest Google Camera Go 2.8 APK for all Android phones [GCAM GO 2.8]
- Download Google Camera Go 2.5 APK | GCAM GO 2.5
- Google Camera Go APK Mod
- Download ZGcam for Samsung Galaxy devices
- Gcam 7.4
- Gcam 7.3 for all Android devices
- Download Gcam Go APK with Night Mode
- How to use Auxiliary camera ultrawide lens and telephoto lens in Gcam
Join AndroidSage Telegram Channel.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.