Samsung Galaxy S20 series launched earlier this year with some stunning features – both hardware and software. The Galaxy S20 Ultra, specifically, is a camera focused flagship phone that features Samsung’s new 108 MP ISOCELL sensor. While the stock camera is stunning, installing Google Camera onto your Samsung Galaxy S20 series may enhance this experience even more and give you more features in return. Moreover, Gcam mods from various developers can be installed on any Android device you throw at it including the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra for both Snapdragon processors in the United States and the Exynos 990 global variants as well.
Google Camera APK is a very popular app for Android devices, especially for their features like Night Sight and Astrophotography mode among other things. Google’s camera software is one of a kind and hence it can take some stunning photos in portrait mode and even at night. The latest Google Camera version 188.8.131.52 is now available for download and has been ported to other Android phones as well.
The new Google Camera 7 originally came with the Pixel 4 and 4 XL phones. The Gcam developers community started porting the new Google camera 7.3 to various Android devices. Luckily, there are still some developers who are supporting Samsung phones. So download and install the latest Google Camera 7.3 or modded Gcam 7.3 APK for Samsung Galaxy S20 series here.
Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra (Snapdragon/Exynos)
The Google Camera 7.3 mod listed in the downloads section below should work on both Exynos and Snapdragon variants of Samsung Galaxy phones running Android 10 or even 9 Pie. It has been tested working on Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra, S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10/10+. You may still try some of it on older Samsung phones like Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 9, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and the Note 8. Also, the Galaxy M20, M30, M30s, M40, A20, A30, A40, A50, A50s, A70, and A80.
Google Camera 7.3 by Urnyx05
Urnyx05’s latest Gcam 7.3 works very well on Samsung’s latest One UI firmware based on Android 10. Tested working on the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra devices on Snapdragon variants. It also work with Exynos 990 on the S20 series. Working features include custom lib patcher, HDR frame control, Portrait, Wide Angle lens (enable aux button in settings), and Astrophotography mode under Night Sight. You can also enable wide angle lens and telephoto lens in the settings.
- Latest Gcam 7.3 by Urnyx | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.9.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-06-02, configs)
- Previous Gcam | GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8.apk (changelog)
- Stable Urnyx’s Gcam 7.2. | GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk ( configs, changelog)
- Stable Google Camera 7.0 | GCam_v7.0.009-v4.4.apk (Urnyx05, 2019-10-23, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by Urnyx05
Google Camera 7.3 by parrot
Gcam 7.3 mods by the developer Parrot are very versatile. The developer is quite committed in supporting all of the Android devices and the latest Android version too. The following Google Camera mods feature a huge changelog with many big fixes. It should work on most of the Samsung smartphones running Android 10 or even 9 Pie. You can explore the developer’s full repository for your perfect Gcam.
- Latest Gcam by Parrot | MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V7.apk (2020-06-05, changelog)
- Previous Gcam by Parrot | MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk (changelog)
- Google Camera 7.2 mod for Android 9+ | PMGC_7.2.014_Relesed_V1.apk (Parrot043, changelog)
- Gcam for Android 10+ | PMGC_7.2.014_NonPie_V7.apk (Parrot043, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by parrot043
Google Camera 7.3 by Arnova
The most popular Gcam developer Arnova has finally stepped into the latest Google Camera v7.3 Mod. Arnova, today released the first Gcam 7.3 beta APK. As we know, the developer’s builds are compatible with most for all the Android devices out there and can be termed as universal Gcam builds. The Gcam 7.3 APK by Arnova is a turning point because it means support for more Android phones.
- Google Camera 7.3 mod by Arnova8G2 | GCam_5Final_build-7.3.020.apk (2020-05-10, changelog)
- Previous Gcam by Arnova | GCam_5betaFinal.200510.2111build-7.3.020.apk configs, changelog)
- Full developer downloads repository by Arnova8G2
Stable Google Camera Gcam 6.2 or Gcam 5.1 for Exynos Samsung Galaxy devices
If none of the above mods work, then you can try the older Google Camera 6.2 or Gcam 5.1 on your Exynos Samsung Galaxy devices. See how to setup latest Google camera for Snapdragon or Exynos variants from our detailed tutorial of Gcam 6.1 listed below.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy Devices with Night Sight for Exynos and Snapdragon
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Devices with Night Sight for Exynos and Snapdragon
Stable Google Camera 5.1: If you are looking for a more stable Google Camera version, the try installing the Gcam 5.1 from below. As the Exynos processor may not support the Gcam, you should settle with Google Camera 5.1 by the developer Idan.
You may also like:
- Get the best Google Camera Config file for your Android phone
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
More Google Camera Mods:
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.