Following the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge, there is another Samsung series device receiving the Galaxy S8 Plus Infinity ROM port. The next in line is the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge and all of its variants. Courtesy of the Nobel ROM developers, the new S8+ Infinity User interface can now be experienced on the S6 phones as well. It is a stock Samsung Experience based custom ROM running Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and brings the S8 UI port to several devices.
Features other than the stunning S8 Plus UX port includes Based on official S8 Nougat latest March 2017 Security Patch level, De-Odexed, De-Knox, Zipaligned, better performance and battery life, pre-rooted with Magisk 12.0. It also includes enhanced sound with Surround sound Mod and camera floating button. However, all this requires your Galaxy S6 (Edge) to run stock 7.0 Nougat firmware, root, and TWRP setup.
Moreover, if you want a non-root solution for S8 port on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, then head over to this tutorial on how to convert your Samsung device to S8 Plus? It includes all the available stock apps, features, wallpapers, Hello Bixby assistant, Widgets like Weather app and clock, etc.
Download S8 Plus ROM Port
Simply download the full firmware file from below and install via TWRP recovery. you will receive OTA updates from the ROM itself. If not, then comment down below.
- NOBLE Nougat S8 PORT STABLE | Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F-FD-I-K-L-S
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G920F-FD-I-K-L-S
How to Install Galaxy S8 (Plus) Infinity ROM onto Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge) all variants?
The following Noble custom ROM is a TWRP flashable file with AROMA Installer feature. You will need the Nougat Bootloader (official Android 7.0), The instructions below are brief. For further instructions visit this page.
- Make sure your S6 phone is working on stock official Android 7.0 Nougat or later. Install it via Odin.
- Make sure S6 (Edge) device has TWRP installed.
- Now download and transfer the latest S8+ ROM port from above into your phone’s internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot phone into TWRP recovery mode.
- Take a complete Nandroid Backup.
- Select WIPE>Advanced Wipe and select necessary partitions. (Except for internal Storage or Sd-Card). Swipe right.
- Return to the home screen and tap on Install.
- Select the S8 ROM and swipe right to install.
- Enter AROMA installer. Select the features you want and proceed accordingly.
- Reboot phone into the system.
First boot may take a while. If something goes wrong, restore the TWRP backup. Otherwise, you can always restore phone using official stock firmware.
Image source: Samsung
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.