Odin Tool is the most used flashing tool by most of the Samsung Galaxy enthusiasts. The new Odin tool 3.11.1 brings a lot of functionalities and convenience while flashing stock TouchWiz firmware, CF Auto Root, while flashing custom TWRP recovery, and almost all the custom or stock Samsung Galaxy packages that come with the .tar extension. As we know the stock firmware for Samsung devices come in the form of TAR files. So in order to flash the firmware easily, all you need to do is download the latest Odin 3.11.1 Tool and start with installing the firmware.
Now, a new version of Odin Flash Tool v3.11.1 is available for devices like Galaxy S7,and S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 (Edge)(Plus), Note 5, S5, Note 4, and lots more. This tutorial will show you how to download the latest Odin 3.11.1+ Tool and install it easily on your PC. It also brings various files and tutorials on how to install the stock firmware, TWRP, root Samsung devices using Odin. Update: new Odin3 versions 3.12.4 & 3.12.3 are now available for download for many new Odin devices.
Download Latest Odin 3.12.3, 3.11.1, 3.10.07 Tool
For Android Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat, etc.
- Odin_3.10.0.rar (801.4 KB)
- Odin3 v3.10.5.zip (2.06 MB)
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip(2.06 MB)
- Odin3_v3.10.7.zip (1.06 MB)
- Odin3_v3.11.1.rar (797.6 KB) Mirror Odin3 v3.11.1.zip
Download New Odin 3.12.3
Download Odin 3.12.4_4
This new Odin has been developed for new Samsung devices like the Galaxy S7 to support additional functionalities and features.
- Odin3 v3.12.4_4 – Download | File: Odin3 v3.12.4_4.zip – (1.2 MB)
Download Samsung Galaxy Firmware, USB Drivers, PIT Files, TWRP, Root
- How to Download Galaxy Firmware directly From Samsung Servers?
- Samsung USB Drivers| File: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- How to Extract PIT Files for Samsung Galaxy Devices?
- How to Install TWRP on Samsung Devices?
- How to Root Galaxy with CF Auto Root CFAR?
- How Install Stock Firmware via Odin Tool?
How to Install Latest Odin Tool on your PC?
- Download the Odin 3.11.1 from above.
- Extract the Odin Tool zip/rar file with 7zip software.
- Run Odin3_v3.11.1.exe as administrator.
- Then follow the links above for further instructions.
Like, follow, and share Android Sage on social media. For queries, comment down below.