Odin Tool is the most used flashing tool by most of the Samsung Galaxy enthusiasts. The new Odin tool 3.11.1 brings a lot of functionalities and convenience while flashing stock TouchWiz firmware, CF Auto Root, while flashing custom TWRP recovery, and almost all the custom or stock Samsung Galaxy packages that come with the .tar extension. As we know the stock firmware for Samsung devices come in the form of TAR files. So in order to flash the firmware easily, all you need to do is download the latest Odin 3.12.3 tool and start with installing the firmware.
Now, a new version of Odin Flash Tool v3.12.3 is available for devices like Galaxy S7, and S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 (Edge)(Plus), Note 5, S5, Note 4, and lots more. This tutorial will show you how to download the latest Odin 3.11.1+ Tool and install it easily on your PC. It also brings various files and tutorials on how to install the stock firmware, TWRP, root Samsung devices using Odin.
Update: New Odin3 versions Odin 13.12.7, 13.12.5, 3.12.4, & 3.12.3 are now available for download for many new Odin devices. Odin 3.12.5 fixes some issues while flashing firmware onto Samsung Galaxy S8 (Plus).
Download Latest Odin 3.13.1, 3.12.3/5/7/10, 3.11.1, 3.10.07 Tool
Update: Odin3 v3.13.1 is now available for download in support for flashing Samsung Experience 9.0 firmware based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Download Odin for Android Oreo firmware
Odin3 v3.13.1+ is now available in support for flashing Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update which was just released for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. It will also be helpful in restoring or upgrading the Samsung S9 and S9+.
Odin for Android Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat, etc.
- Odin_3.10.0.rar (801.4 KB)
- Odin3 v3.10.5.zip (2.06 MB)
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip(2.06 MB)
- Odin3_v3.10.7.zip (1.06 MB)
- Odin3_v3.11.1.rar (797.6 KB) Mirror Odin3 v3.11.1.zip
Download Odin for Nougat
While the older versions of Odin v3.12 can also be used to flash the Oreo firmware, but it is more stable for the Nougat and Marshmallow based stock firmware.
The Prince Comsy’s modified Odin will provide for your special needs like for flashing modified stock based custom ROMS.
- Prince Comsy’s modified Odin – Google Drive Link
Download New Odin 3.12.3
- Odin3 v3.12.3.zip – (1.09 MB) Mirror Odin3 v3.12.3.zip – (1.09 MB)
Download Odin 3.12.4_4
This new Odin has been developed for new Samsung devices like the Galaxy S7 to support additional functionalities and features.
- Odin3 v3.12.4_4 – Download | File: Odin3 v3.12.4_4.zip – (1.2 MB)
Download latest Odin 13.12.5
This release is for the latest Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy S8 (Plus) which may throw some errors. This new update for Odin fixes
- Odin3 v3.12.5 | Download
Download latest Odin 13.12.7
Download Samsung Galaxy Firmware, USB Drivers, PIT Files, TWRP, Root
- How to Download Galaxy Firmware directly From Samsung Servers?
- Samsung USB Drivers| File: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- How to Extract PIT Files for Samsung Galaxy Devices?
- How to Install TWRP on Samsung Devices?
- How to Root Galaxy with CF Auto Root CFAR?
- How Install Stock Firmware via Odin Tool?
How to Install Latest Odin Tool on your PC?
- Download the Odin 3.12.5 from above.
- Extract the Odin Tool zip/rar file with 7zip software.
- Run Odin3_v3.12.5.exe as administrator.
- Then follow the links above for further instructions.
Like, follow, and share Android Sage on social media. For queries, comment down below.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.