The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is the latest flagship phone from the Korean major and has brought a bliss to the Android community. Galaxy S8 brings a new infinity display and a brand new user interface to the stock Samsung Experience firmware. Based on the specifications and features, this phone could truly become a 2017 flagship killer. It also features an exclusive Hello Bixby personal assistant, new wallpapers, Dream UX, updated stock apps, etc. Here in this guide, we will show you how to completely port all the Samsung Galaxy S8+ features, and apps onto your Galaxy phone.
Earlier we brought the stock Galaxy S8 (Plus) stock wallpapers, launcher, apps, personal assistant, icons, widgets, etc. etc. for all the Samsung phones running stock TouchWiz or Samsung Experience firmware. Here we are simply combining all these features, ports, and services into one to give your device a complete S8 feel.
The S8 launcher will install a new framework on your device. Combining it with the stock apps, wallpapers, Bixby, icons, theme, etc. will completely transform the UI into S8. The stock or system apps include S8 Camera, S8 Gallery, S8 Weather, S8, Contacts, Messaging, etc.
The apps and features have been tested working on the stock TouchWiz firmware running Android 7.0 Nougat firmware update on Galaxy S7 (Edge), S6 (Edge), Note 5, etc. It may or may not work with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Plus) Apps, UX, themes, launcher, wallpapers port
- Download S8 (Plus) stock wallpapers
- Download Galaxy S8+ launcher
- See how to install Samsung’s Hello Bixby APK
- You may also like S8 themes and icons if the Launcher does not work.
Download and install the Samsung Galaxy S8+ stock apps:
The following zip file consists of a collection of all the stock APK files from the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the S8+. It is a captured system dump and consists of apps including Contacts, Messaging, Gallery, My Files, Galaxy Apps, Theme’s, Calendar, Video, Samsung Account, Samsung Cloud, Clock, etc.
- Galaxy S8 apps system dump | Download |Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | File: S8SystemDump.zip [1.11 GB]
- Alternative Galaxy S8 stock apps links.
Note 1: The Contacts app may conflict with some devices and firmware. Directly installing the APK file may lead to not receiving calls for some phones. So simply renamed the S8 APK to SamsungContacts80 and then transfer the file into the same folder where the original contacts are present in system>priv app. Reboot once.
Note 2: In order to use the Always on Display AOD service, you must clear data and cache for the app after installation.
Note 3: Install Camera at your own risk. It may crash sometimes.
So how to convert your Samsung device into Galaxy S8 Plus?
- First, take a complete backup of your apps, files, documents, picture, etc. Extract all the stock apps from your Samsung device.
- Download and transfer all the above-listed apps and files to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, install the Galaxy S8 launcher. This will transform the phone into Infinity UX.
- Install the Hello Bixby APK which is a personal assistant.
- Copy and set the stock S8 wallpapers.
- Finally, download the S8 System Dump and extract the zip to access all the system APK files. Alternatively, you can download the available stock S8 apps from the mirror link.
- Install all the apps and reboot once.
Enjoy the complete S8 Infinity UI on your Galaxy S7, S6, Note 5, etc phones.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.