Today, TV does not only function as an image viewer to broadcast something either through analog or digital signals. TV has turned into an all-in-one tool for multimedia needs, especially with the proliferation of Smart TV products or an Android Box that can make your TV “Smart.”
The advantage of using a smart tv compared to a regular tv is the dramatically increased amount of experience in enjoying multimedia. You can also stream videos or movies from your favorite streaming service or even play some games. Great, isn’t it?
However, to complete its full potential, you must have an internet subscription at home. Because you could say without an internet connection, the capabilities of the smart TV will not be able to be used optimally. Even so, you can still watch movies that you downloaded earlier.
In addition, you can use your phone and change it into a remote. So you don’t need to bother looking for a TV remote that will often get lost unexpectedly. You can also display your smartphone screen on the TV so that you can play your favorite games with a much bigger screen. Here’s how to do it:
What’s The Deal?
The rapid development of technology has now made it possible to connect Android phones to a larger screen. Ways to connect an Androids to a TV are now even more diverse; you can use a cable connection or without a cable connection.
By connecting an Android cellphone to a TV, users can use it for various purposes, including educational, business (showing presentations, and such), or entirely recreational.
How to Connect Using HDMI
First, you can connect your Android to your TV by using a connector in the form of an HDMI cable. In this case, you need a USB to HDMI cable. Your television must have an HDMI port to be able to do this method. Here are the steps you need to do:
- Plug the USB cable into the android phone and the HDMI to the TV.
- Turn on the TV and Select the HDMI Option on the screen.
- Enable the HDMI option listed on Android.
- Done! You can now display your phone screen on Smart TV.
How to Connect Using Chromecast
Chromecast is a tool that can pick up signals, such as a wifi connection, for example. Before doing this tutorial, you must also download the Chromecast application on the Google Play store. If you’re ready, here’s how to connect your phone to Smart TV using Chromecast.
- Connect the Chromecast to the television via the HDMI port.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi connection for the synchronization process.
- Make sure your phone and TV (Chromecast) are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the Google Home app on the smartphone
- Then, simply select your Google account.
- Make sure that the chosen account is verified to connect with the Chromecast.
- Select the Local Devices option to find the TV device you want to connect to your smartphone.
- At the bottom, select Device Settings to see a list of TVs that are already linked to a Google account.
- After selecting, the user’s smartphone can be directly connected to the TV automatically.
Now with everything connected, you can safely use your phone on TV. Although the steps are easy, you need to remember the device’s safety is essential. So, make sure to have VPN to keep you protected so all your personal data won’t be at risk. You may also bypass geo restrictions on a LG Smart TV via VPN, which is impressive. Be free from constraints and be safer by installing the proper VPN service.
This feature is an option that definitely exists on an Android TV without the need to do anything. You also don’t need to activate this feature because this feature will automatically activate once you turn on the TV. A different thing goes for the phones; not all phones support Miracast.
If your smartphone supports it, you only need to connect the two devices (both TV and phone) to the same WiFi so that they can be detected by each other. On the cellphone, go to settings and then enter the wireless display feature.
Do a scan on the menu. If the cellphone and TV are on the same network, the name of your TV will appear on the cellphone screen. You only need to tap on the name of the TV; then, your cellphone screen will automatically appear on the TV. Easy isn’t it?
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.