OnePlus is here with yet another HotFix OTA update for the OnePlus 5 and the 5T phones. Oxygen OS 9.0.2 HotFix features some critical bug fixes. The new OTA update fixes WiFi connectivity issue with certain third-party apps and also fixed the issue with physical or capacitive navigation buttons not working on OnePlus 5 at times. However, the second hot fix is only related to the OnePlus 5. The other flagship should be all good.
We already know that the official Android 9.0 Pie firmware update has already been released via stable channel with Oxygen OS 9.0. The previous Oxygen OS 9.0.1 brought some amazing features and critical bug fixes featuring stability for WiFi connection, fixed a very important issue where 4G VoLTE toggle would be missing from settings.
The Oxygen OS 9.0.2 also consists of the previous fixes for the eRGB display mode, optimized Reading mode, and fixes random reboots while screen casting, improvements for wireless connectivity, brand new OnePlus navigation gestures, updated camera app and OnePlus Launcher.
Changelog for OOS 9.0.2:
- Fixed WiFi connectivity issue with certain third-party Apps
- Fixed issue with physical/capacitive navigation buttons not working at times (OnePlus 5 only)
- Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized sRGB display mode
- Optimized Reading mode
- Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing
- Fixed random reboots when Screen Casting
- Updated system to Android™ 9 Pie™
- Brand new UI for Android Pie
- Brand new navigation gestures (Available for OnePlus 5T only)
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.12
- Other new features and system improvements
New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
Do Not Disturb mode
- New Do Not Disturb (DND) mode with adjustable settings
- Integrated Google Lens mode
Download Oxygen OS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5/5T
Here we have listed the Oxygen OS 9.0.2 full stock firmware zip available for download. OnePlus 5T zip is readily available along with the update link for OnePlus 5. You can simply grab the zip and perform a local upgrade or flash it directly using TWRP if your Android is rooted. First, check if it has a compatibility zip. If it does remove it, create the zip and then flash it using TWRP recovery. If you need TWRP recovery, get it from the Oxygen OS 5.1.7 post.
- Oxygen OS 9.0.2 Pie for OnePlus 5 | Official Download (GDrive mirror link)
- Oxygen OS 9.0.2 Pie for OnePlus 5T | Official Download (GDrive mirror link)
Read: How to Update OnePlus 5/5T to Android 9.0 Pie based on Oxygen OS 9.0.1?
You can now install the following later:
- Root Android 9 Pie using Magisk 18
- Latest TWRP recovery
- Use Private DNS over TLS to block ads
- Google Camera 6.1 from Pixel 3
- Digital Wellbeing APK
- Pixel 3 launcher
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.