Update: The OnePlus One keeps updating even after several years from its launch. OnePlus One is sure the best smartphone from the manufacturer. Although OnePlus 6 is available now, OnePlus One still has many users running the latest Android 8.1 Oreo with the help of Lineage OS 15.1. Today, the official nightly build has been deployed for the OnePlus 1. So download and install the latest update from below.
Lineage OS 15.1 is the next big thing when it comes to custom ROMs. The project developers have started rolling out official Lineage OS 14.1 to Lineage OS 15.1 ROM builds for several Android phones such as OnePlus 3 and 3T or from several manufacturers such as Samsung, OnePlus, YU, Google Nexus, etc. The latest device to receive the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM is the OnePlus One. As the OnePlus One will never see Oxygen OS 5.0 Oreo update, the ROM is your best bet to get Android 8.1 Oreo.
Features and updates for OnePlus One Lineage OS 15.1 ROM:
- Android 8.1.0 Oreo based
- June 2018 Android Security Patch
- Latest LineageOS repo sync.
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Brightness slider toggle
- Auto Brightness toggle
- Brightness control by sliding across the status bar
- Quick Settings pull down with one finger
- Extended Restart (long press on restart for advanced reboot)
- Substratum Support
- Battery and notification Lights Settings
- Increased in-call volume and media volume steps
- Added Multirom Support
- Some QS Tiles
- Fixed V4A compatibility
- Added theme related changes and Major updates to sepolicy
- Other features from last 8.0 BETA
Download OnePlus One Lineage OS 15.1 Official Nightly builds (bacon)
The manufacturer of OnePlus One may have abandoned the device, but the devices keeps updating with unofficial software such as Lineage SO 15.1.
- OnePlus One Lineage OS 15.1 ROM | Download official Nightly build
- Lineage full downloads repository (bacon)
- Gapps for Android 8.1 Oreo Lineage OS 15.1
- Latest stable Magisk 16.4
You may also try:
Along with the ROM, you will need the latest Gapps for Android 8.1 Oreo. Moreover, if you are looking for rooting the Lineage OS 15.1, then the latest Magisk 15 is just the right thing for you.
How to install Lineage OS 15.1 for OnePlus One?
- Make sure your OnePlus device has the Bootloader unlocked. Unlock Bootloader and rooting tutorial can be found in this tutorial.
- Make sure OnePlus One is rooted and has the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- Download the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM, Gapps, and Magisk zip from the download section above.
- Transfer the downloaded files from PC to your device.
- Reboot to TWRP recovery.
- Take a full Nandroid backup of device in case something happens.
- Install the latest TWRP on your device if you haven’t already.
- Perform a full wipe i.e wipe out Cache, Dalvik cache, and system, data.
- Now flash the 8.1 Oreo custom ROM for OnePlus One by selecting the install option.
- Finally, flash the GApps and Magisk.
- Reboot to system.
Enjoy the latest Android 8.1 Oreo update. Connect with us on our social media platforms.