Official Lineage OS 14.1 sources have been updated to Android 7.1.2 Nougat similar to the official Resurrection Remix 5.8.3+. Soon the Lineage OS 15 will show up with Android 8.0 Oreo once the OS is officially released by Google under AOSP project. Currently, the Android O Developer Preview is available for Nexus and Pixel series devices. However, the AOSP sources have been updated to 7.1.2 Nougat with April 2017 security patch level. Same goes for the Lineage OS 14.1 ROMS. Moreover, the new ROM brings support for numerous Android phones from manufacturers like Google, Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, HTC, Xiaomi, LeEco, OPPO, LG, Asus, ARK, BQ, WileyFox, Huawei, and much more.
Download official Lineage OS nightly builds [Lineage OS 14.1]
Here is a list of Lineage OS 14.1 ROMS based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 nightly builds
How to install Lineage OS 14.1 on your Android?
The installation procedure is the same as that of any other custom ROM like the official Resurrection Remix. Make sure your Android device has an unlocked bootloader and a custom TWRP recovery installed. Grab the latest Lineage OS build from above and flash it via TWRP recovery.
Here are some tutorial links you will need –
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. (Not every Android device can be unlocked using the same procedure)
- Download latest TWRP for your Android.
- Install or setup a TWRP receovery.
- Download the Lineage OS ROM.
- See how to install flash custom ROMS using.
- Flash compatible Gapps (Google apps)
- Download and flash latest SuperSU in order to root Lineage OS.
- Xposed framework does not work for Nougat yet.
Like share and follow us on social media. For queries comment down below.