Updated October 31, 2019: Oxygen OS Open Beta 4 is now rolling out for OnePlus 7 as well. The OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro devices received the Oxygen OS 10.0.1 HotFix OTA update earlier this month. The latest Oxygen OS 10 update on the stable channel features the most anticipated Android 10 firmware upgrade along with the latest October 2019 security patch level. The manufacturer also started the Open Beta program for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro for the public to test out Android 10’s new features, updated apps, and the brand new Oxygen OS 10 build. So download the latest Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro with major system enhancements.
The latest Oxygen OS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro brings huge system improvements, bugs fixes, and updated stock OnePlus apps. As for the system improvements, OnePlus has fixed the screen flashing issue while setting up the fingerprint security. The manufacturer fixed issues with Android Auto or vehicle’s navigation system. Fixed disabling of mobile data issue after an upgrade. The manufacturer also brought some optimizations to the visual effects for the permission’s pop-up window and other third-party apps.
Other improvements come to several stock OnePlus apps like the phone app, weather app, OnePlus Switch, calculator and messages. Checkout the complete change log from below and download the latest Open Beta 4 full stock firmware update as well.
The previous Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 series optimized GPS performance and improved the overall system stability. It also fixed crashing of the WhatsApp notifications. Most importantly, issues with the shadows and crash issues with gesture navigation has been addressed.
Update log for OnePlus 7 (Pro) Open Beta 4 (Oxygen OS 10) OTA Update:
- Fixed the screen flashing issue with setup while adding the fingerprint
- Fixed the issue of the accidental muting of a vehicle navigation system with a Bluetooth connection
- Fixed the disabling of mobile data after an upgrade
- Optimized visual effects of the permission’s pop-up window
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Added the “Raise to lower the ringtone” feature in Sounds & Vibration for incoming calls
- Enabled efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts
- Optimized the description for the features
- Expanded the dial pad area to avoid mis-touches
- Optimized the message sorting feature by verification code
- Optimized UI and interactive experience
- OnePlus Switch
- Supported transfer of iPhone data through iCloud
- Added The Weather Channel as a data source for accurate weather data
Previous Open Beta update log for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro:
- Added hide option in the Settings for Game Space (Game Space – Hide Game Space)
- Optimized GPS performance
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Repaired the crash issue with Settings caused by WhatsApp notification settings
- Fixed the issue with shadows when using the bottom side swipe gesture to return to the screen
- Fixed the issue with power usage while connected to Bluetooth Headphones
- Fixed the unusual display issue of screen switches between Portrait and Landscape Mode
- Fixed the crash issue with recent apps while using navigation gestures
- Recovered the Bluetooth connection icon in the status bar
- Fixed the blank screen issue with apps
- Fixed the crash issue with the Alert Slider
- Optimized the performance of Messages
- Zen Mode
- Added Activity mode to enable users to share their experience with other OnePlus users around the world
- OnePlus Switch
- Optimized performance and experience to adapt to Android 10
Download new OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Updated: Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 is now available for download. The OTA update download links has been posted below.
Here is the latest official OxygenOS based Open Beta 4 firmware update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro is now available for download. It is based on Android 10 and if you are already on the Open Beta 3, then you will receive an OTA update. Go to settings > system update > check for OTA updates. The OTA comes in a small package around 119 MB in size.
However, if your device is on the stable Oxygen OS 10, you will need to manually install Open Beta 4 onto OnePlus 7 (Pro) via local upgrade method. The stable channel rollback package is also listed below. Here are the full firmware (ROM) download files.
- Download Android 10 Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 Pro (direct link Global)
- Download Android 10 Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 (direct link Global)
RollBack Package to Android 9 Pie. Download the package from below links:
How to update OnePlus 7 (Pro) to latest Open Beta update?
You can easily update OnePlus 7 series devices to latest Open Beta firmware. Simply download the full stock firmware update zip from above and manually install via local upgrade method. This is the easiest way to update any OnePlus device. You can also switch between Open Beta firmware or Stable channel easily using this method.
Checkout the previous Open Beta update for installation method. Or, read detailed tutorial here: How to to flash H2OS full stock firmware over Oxygen OS.