Updated all the Good Lock 2018 addons or modules from July 2018 including LockStar, QuickStar, Routines, Task Changer, One Hand Operations, EdgeTouch, EdgeLighting+, and ClockFace for AOD and Lock Screen clock widgets. The most anticipated feature for Samsung Galaxy is here with the Good Lock 2018 Edition. Good Lock, which was one of the most popular features for Samsung firmware, is now being updated in support for Oreo firmware as well. Today, Good Lock has returned with its 2018 update for Samsung Experience 9.0 or later. This means it brings support for stock Android 8.0 Oreo. As tested, it works flawlessly with the Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 8, Galaxy S8/S8+, and the latest editions of Oreo Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices.
The new Good Lock 2018 comes in support for SDK 26, which is Oreo or later. All the modules have also been updated. The newly updated apps and features are as follows:
- LockStar – Lockscreen customization. (Lots of Lock Screen tweaks and app shotcuts.)
- QuickStar – Quick Settings customization. Add new settings and tweak the quick settings options.
- Routines – Create and select various profiles-like settings along with triggers.
- Task Changer – Lets you customize Recents apps. Add various animations and UX to recents app section.
- One Hand Operations+ – Adds a swipe area on the Edge for a back button or a mini navigation bar.
- EdgeTouch – Edge rejection customization.
- EdgeLighting+ – Added Edge Lighting customization. More effects for you.
- ClockFace – Over 30 new Always on Display and Lock Screen clock widgets and clock designs.
All these features can be yours by simply installing the Good Lock APK and the listed modules; which can be installed directly as normal APK. The following video gives an overview of all the features we have listed above.
Check out this video for all the features from Good Lock 2018:
Download Good Lock 2018 APK and all the modules
The package listed below consists of the following apps and modules:
- Good Lock 2018 APK download
- LockStar APK download
- QuickStar APK download
- Routines APK download
- Task Changer APK download
- One Hand Operations APK download
- EdgeTouch APK download
- EdgeLighting+ APK download
Downloads Updated Good Lock Addons and Modules APK:
First versions of Good Lock Addons and modules: (APK Downloads)
Update1: A new Good Lock 2018 addon is available called ClockFace for Always On Display and Lock Screen widgets. Download and install ClockFace here.
Update 2: Good Lock 2018 is now officially available on the Galaxy App Store in the United States. Update the app and clear data and cache (in app info > memory). Moreover, there are alternative ways to install Good Lock in other countries. Such as Use Bad Lock app. See all the related updates from this post!
How to install Good Lock 2018 on any Samsung device?
Although Good Lock is only meant for the Korean Galaxy App store for now, you can still download the apps and modules and start using them. As it is open source project, you may see more development, more modules, and more customization options soon.
Good Lock app is just a supporting app. It lists or displays all the above listed features in one place. However, as the app is only restricted to Korean market for now, Good Lock app may show blank on your Samsung devices. However, be assured that the apps are working fine and all you need to do is gain access to the features such as LockStar, QuickStar, Routines, Task Changer, One Hand Operations, EdgeTouch, EdgeLighting+.
Here is how to install Good Lock app and use the features:
- If you don’t see the Good Lock apps and modules on your official Galaxy App store, then you can download the package from above to your Android device.
- Install all the apps one by one as listed in the order above.
- Open Good Lock app. If it shows the modules listed there, then that’s it. You are good to go and start with customization.
- If Good Lock app shows blank, then do the following, as the apps won’t show up in your App drawer.
- For that, download and install Nova Launcher from Play Store. All you need is to have it on your device.
- Press and hold onto the the home screen of your phone.
- Choose widgets. Search for Nova widgets and enter.
- Select the option Activities widget.
- Once it loads, look for the apps that you have installed. Select Lockstar and add it to home screen to have their own icons.
- Launch the app and start customizing.
- Repeat for all the apps – One Hand Operation+, QuickStar, Routines, Edge Lighting+, and Edge Touch.
Here is a video explaining the installation:
You can later change the default Launcher app if you want. Source.