Not so long ago when OnePlus 5 was released, it came with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and a brand new user interface. It was termed as the Hydrogen OS v3.5 for Chinese variants and Oxygen OS 4.5 for the global variants. The H2OS v3.5 was exclusive for the OnePlus 5. However, today, the manufacturer is rolling out the same for the stunning OnePlus 3/3T. Though H2OS 3.5 is not based on Android 8.0 Oreo, the new firmware update brings stable and optimized Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
It has been a very busy week for the OnePlus software development team. This is because, the manufacturer is already testing and trying out the stunning Android 8.0.0 Oreo for the OnePlus 3T. We have already seen Oreo Closed beta as well as the leaked H2OS Android 8.0.0. You can download and install the OnePlus 3T H2OS Oreo build from here.
Prior to this, the OnePlus 3/3T were running H2OS 3.0. With the new v3.5, you get the same user interface as that of the OnePlus 5. As you can see from our previous H2OS 3.5 post, it features new Quick payment, Reading mode, Do not disturb the game, Shot on OnePlus, Split screen function, Custom theme. It also included updated apps like camera, gallery, calendar, Notes 2.0, file manager, SMS, and much more. Download and install from below to enjoy the new upgrade from OnePlus.
You can find all the details of the H2OS 3.5 from the official HydrogenOS website. We have captured the full signed firmware packages below directly from H2OS servers.
Update log for Hydrogen OS 3.5:
H2OS upgrade to version 3.5, brings a number of new features and a better user experience for you, it is recommended that you update
[System] – New quick payment function
– New features bright screen, raising his hand
– New game DND
– Add notification noise reduction
– New status bar display speed
– New night mode function automatically open on time
– Added a black font plus Ying
– Dash flash animation newly designed charge
– Optimization of system stability and power consumption, improve endurance
– New Shot on OnePlus wallpaper
– Redesigned interface and call interface call
– The camera supports adding watermarks Shot on OnePlus
– Redesigned photo editing tools
[A] plus account
– new cloud sync capabilities, support for contacts, text messages, notes and other content backed up
– New File Vault feature
Download Hydrogen OS H2OS 3.5 for OnePlus 3/3T
The links are now live. However, due to large amount of traffic, the downloads may fail. So try after some time. The links will be live very soon. So stay tuned. We will also include the Pan baidu mirror links soon.
HydrogenOS H2OS 3.5 for OnePlus 3T | Download | Pan Baidu mirror
HydrogenOS H2OS 3.5 for OnePlus 3 | Download | Pan Baidu mirror
The firmware links will be updated on the official H2OS downloads repository today.
How to install?
Although the H2OS firmware are meant for the Chinese variants of OnePlus devices, they can also be installed on the global variants.
You can simply download the full firmware packages from above and install it using the stock firmware
The installation procedure is simple. You can easily switch between Oxygen OS, Open beta, and Hydrogen OS 3.5. Or you can do a local upgrade using this tutorial. You may also like to root OnePlus 3 on the latest H2OS firmware using latest SuperSU 2.82 SR4.
Here is a short tutorial:
- Download the full firmware file from above.
- Transfer all the files to phone’s internal storage in the root directory. Do not put it in any folder. See the image below.
- Now download and install the Local Upgrade Android application from here. Or simply visit Settings> System update> Tap on Settings icon> Choose local Upgrade.
- Launch the Local Upgrade app and search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap over it and then hit the install option.
The device will automatically reboot and perform an upgrade. Comment down below.