The release of Open Beta 12 for OnePlus 3 and 3T made OnePlus the first non-Google manufacturer to release the Android 7.1.1 Nougat to its devices. It was then followed by the ZTE Axon 7, and much more. Later, the firmware came out of Beta Program with the advent of official Oxygen OS 4.1.0. The OTA brought the official Android v7.1.1 to the flagships. Today, OnePlus software development team rolled out the official Hydrogen OS Beta 4 for the OnePlus 3T and the H2OS Public Beta 10 for the OnePlus 3. This new firmware is still based on the 7.1.1 Nougat but comes with many new changes to UX, performance, and stability. H2OS, as we know, is an alternative firmware for the Chinese variants of the OnePlus phones. However, the H2OS ROMS can be installed seamlessly on the international variants as well.
This means the Open Beta 13 and the Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 3 and 3T respectively are on their way. We can expect the next Open Betas within this week. Moreover, there is a little bit of difference in the stock Oxygen OS and Hydrogen OS firmware. Check out the full changelog of H2OS Public Beta from below. We have also seen an Android 7.1.1 Nougat based H2OS custom ROM for the OnePlus 2 as well. this is
Features and changelog of H2OS Public Beta 10 and 4 for OnePlus 3 and 3T
- The new desktop is quiet
- Optimized fluency and more details
- Redesigned icon package selection
- Desktop settings can be kneaded by two fingers
- Redesigned wallpaper selection and interface
- increase the drawer, since it is pulled out of the drawer
- support 7.1.1 icon shortcut menu, we can long press the icon to see what are supported
- Negative a new high German travel card, support the traffic status and the loss of children push. In addition to help you go home quickly, we also hope that the lost children can go home earlyPS: Because the desktop layout changes greatly, for stability reasons, can not retain the previous hydrogen desktop wallpaper and icon package set, but the negative screen and the first three screen content will be retainedSet
- Rich features are only for your convenience
- Night mode can be automatically opened according to time, sunrise, sunset and interest
- increase the real-time speed you want, and quickly look at your own traffic and speed
- Added notice of noise reduction function, noise reduction notice will silently stay in the notice center waiting for you
- new quick payment, the use of mobile payment can be faster and more convenient, you can in the “Settings → security and fingerprint” set
- shield button function upgrade to the game do not disturb, no longer disturb your king of the road, you can “Settings → Advanced Settings” to findSystem
- Never-ending optimization
- Enhance the freeze and chain start logic for background application
- fast when the animation effect has been updated, and quickly try
- GPS occupancy will inform you who are secretly using your GPS
- Optimize application preloading, greatly improving the application startup speed
- Optimize the battery consumption when watching online video, you can enjoy the filmCommunication
- SMS notifications can be marked as read
- new contact management, including high-profile regression of the contact merge, you can fancy the contact
- calendar data can be synced to your plus account
- important documents can be handed over to the safe, let us guard for you
- enhanced camera and camera anti-shake effect, easier to shoot beautiful photos
How to Install H2OS Public Beta on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T?
The following downloads come as H2OS full stock firmware files. It can be installed using the Software updates option from the OnePlus 3 via a Local Upgrade. You can check out the full tutorial on how to easily switch between the Oxygen OS, H2OS, and Open Betas without root. Alternatively, check out the guide below.
Download Hydrogen OS Public Beta 10 for OnePlus 3
H2OS Beta 10 for OnePlus 3 | Download | File: OnePlus3Hydrogen_16_OTA_015_all_1703242326_0bbea294751a4473.zip
Download Hydrogen OS Public Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T
H2OS Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T | Download | File: OnePlus3THydrogen_28_OTA_015_all_1703242206_597649f6f45644cb.zip
How to Install?
- Download the full H2OS firmware file from above.
- Transfer it to the phone’s internal storage. Do not put it in any folder.
- Install the H2OS package via Local Upgrade option. Go to Settings>System Updates>Tap on the Settings icon on top right corner>Select the Local Upgrade option.
- Select the firmware file that will be shown.
- Let the upgrade do it’s thing and reboot to system.
If your device already has root and TWRP setup, then flash it normally.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.