Table of Contents Hide
OnePlus is now releasing the very demanding Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for the OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T. This is a huge update because it brings the official Android 7.1.1 Nougat, unlike the beta version that came with the Open beta 12 and 3. This new Oxygen OS 4.1.0 brings the latest security patch level March 1, 2017, along from the AOSP 7.1.1 sources. Update: Download links for the full firmware zip is now live for both OnePlus 3 and 3T.
It brings some critical bug fixes as well. Some of them include added expanded screenshots, improved picture quality in the camera of moving objects and blur reduction. It also improves the video recording stability, Wifi connectivity issues, and also Bluetooth.
The WiFi connectivity issue introduced with the Oxygen OS 4.0.3 is now in the past. The IPv6 protocol has been fixed for the OnePlus 3 and 3T. The OTA and full ROM files for the OnePlus 3 and 3T with OOS 4.1.0 has been captured. Not all are available at the moment, but we will certainly update it below. There are other ways to update your OnePlus 3 device as well. See the tutorials from below.
Update 2: The OTA and full firmware zip are now available directly from OnePlus servers. Download now!
OxygenOS 4.1.0 changelog and screenshots:
The incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 4.1.0 based on official Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with following changelog and improvements.
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
Download Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3/3T
We captured the OTA links for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The OnePlus 3 OTA and full ROM will be updated soon. Meanwhile, you can update the OnePlus using the local upgrade option in System Updates. We will update direct links from OnePlus soon. So stay tuned.
- OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 4.0.3>4.1.0 OTA → Direct Download | File: OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_041-047_patch_1703132116_199c3467b469b7.zip [351.76 MB]
- OnePlus 3T Oxygen OS 4.0.3>4.1.0 OTA → Download [Mirror]| File: OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_041-047_patch_1703132119_f7e57.zip (354M)
Full ROM zip files
- OOS 4.1.0 full ROM zip for OP 3 → Direct Download [Mega Mirror | File: OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_047_all_1703132116_f7372e67.zip (1.36 GB)
- OOS 4.1.0 full stock firmware for OP 3T → Download [Mirror]| File: OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_047_all_1703132119_0ed76c88.zip (1.4G)
- Download Oxygen OS 4.0.3 full ROM
How to update OnePlus 3 and 3T to official Oxygen OS 4.1.0 based on Android 7.1.1?
If you can’t find the OTA and Full ROM file from above, then download and update the OnePlus phone using the built in System updates option in Settings. Use a VPN app like Opera VPN and change the region to Germany or Canada, where the OTA is currently live.
Use VPN to get the OTA notification for the latest Oxygen OS 4.1.0 update. See a full tutorial on how to use Opera VPN for OTA downloads or follow the instructions below.
- Download the Opera VPN from Play Store.
- Change your device location to other countries like Germany or Canada
- Go to Settings> System Updates
- Check for Updates.
- Once the OTA notification popups, then download and install via stock recovery.
Alternatively, simply download the OTA from above and install it using the stock recovery via ADB sideload or install from SD Card option. Check out the incremental OTA installation for Oxygen OS 4.0.2 to Oxygen OS 4.0.3.
The full ROM zip file can be flashed via TWRP recovery or using the very new Local Upgrade Android app method for the OnePlus 3/3T. The APK file will help you switch in between Oxygen OS 4.1.0, Open Beta 12, and Hydrogen OS without root or TWRP.
Source: OnePlus forum, XDA