Table of Contents Hide
Finally, the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware update comes to the Sony Xperia Z5 series devices including the original Xperia Z5 Single and Dual SIM, Xperia Z5 Compact and the Xperia Z5 Premium. Earlier we saw the Z5 series receiving the 32.1.A.1.163 Marshmallow update which was the first Sony device to be upgraded to Android 6.0. Now, the Sony Xperia Z5 and all of its variants have been receiving the latest Android version 6.0.1 with new firmware build number 32.1.A.1.185. This update brings the April security patches from the AOSP source. The new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware build number 32.2.A.0.224 also brings the most awaited STAMINA mode back to Xperia Z5. A new option in the settings will enable you to open the camera from the lock screen by pressing the power button twice.
The full firmware zip files are now available for the Xperia Z5 (E6603, E6653), Xperia Z5 Dual (E6683, E6633), and Xperia Z5 Compact (E5803, E5823), and Xperia Z5 Premium Single and Dual SIM variants (E6853,E6833). The firmware files for select countries and regions are now available. The firmware files for select countries and regions are now available like the South America (Latin America), Middle East, African region, Russia, Australia, India, etc. These are FTF firmware files and need the special Sony Flash Tool to install. you can also update the firmware on your Sony Xperia device using the Sony PC Companion. If you don’t see any action officially from Sony, then grab the Xperia Z5 updated files from below and are looking for the tutorial below.
What’s new with Xperia Z5 32.2.A.0.224 Update?
Download Xperia Z5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow 32.2.A.0.224 Full FTF Firmware Files
Xperia Z5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow FTF 32.2.A.0.224 Firmware
- Xperia Z5 (E6603) 32.2.A.0.224 Latin America Generic (Android 6.0.1)
- Xperia Z5 (E6653) 32.2.A.0.224 Russia Generic (Android 6.0.1)
Xperia Z5 DUAL SIM 6.0.1 Marshmallow FTF 32.2.A.0.224 Files
- Xperia Z5 Dual (E6633) 32.2.A.0.224 Middle East and Africa Generic (Android 6.0.1)
- Xperia Z5 Dual (E6683) 32.2.A.0.224 India Generic (Android 6.0.1)
Xperia Z5 Compact Android 6.0.1 FTF 32.2.A.0.224 Firmware
- Xperia Z5 Compact (E5803) 32.2.A.0.224 Latin America Generic (Android 6.0.1)
- Xperia Z5 Compact (E5823) 32.2.A.0.224 CIS Generic (Android 6.0.1)
Xperia Z5 Premium Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow FTF 32.2.A.0.224 Firmware
- Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) 32.2.A.0.224 Australia Generic (Android 6.0.1)
- Xperia Z5 Premium Dual (E6833) 32.2.A.0.224 Middle East and Africa Generic (Android 6.0.1)
- Xperia Z5 Premium Dual (E6883) 32.2.A.0.224 India Generic (Android 6.0.1)
More Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5 Series Marshmallow update
- Marshmallow OTA for Sony SmartWatch 3 MEC24H
- Previous 23.5.A.0.57.0 FTF Firmware for Xperia Z2, Z3, Z3 Compact, etc.
- Download Marshmallow for Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Marshmallow FTF Firmware Files for Xperia Z3 Plus
- Android 6.0.1 FTF Firmware for Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet
- Marshmallow for Xperia Z3 Tablet
- Android N Preview On Sony Xperia Z3
- Download Sony Xperia X F5121 Sock Firmware And System Dump
How to Install 32.2.A.0.224 Marshmallow Full FTF Firmware Files on Sony Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact, Z5 Premium?
The stock official firmware files come to Sony Xperia devices in the form of FTF files with .ftf extension. In order to install the full firmware update using the FTF files for Sony, just download the proper file for your Sony Xperia device. Also, check the variant and then head over to this tutorial to know how to flash it using the latest FlashTool: How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Sony Xperia Z5 family using full FTF firmware files. That’s it. Once done, enjoy your new Marshmallow firmware.
Android Version: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
AOSP Security Patch: April 1, 2016
Sony: Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact, Premium
SIM: Single and DUAL SIM
Model E6603, etc.
Supported Network: LTE 4G
Build Number: 32.2.A.0.224
Firmware file type: FTF Download.
Like, share and follow us on social media from the quick follow section below. For queries, comment down below or join the forum.