CyanogenMod has already deployed its latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for most of the Android devices with the community’s newest build CM 13. The CyanogenMod 13 comes to us officially for yet another device named AT&T LG G3 D850. CM development team constantly compiles the latest AOPS source code into their newer builds and then releases it with stability improvements, bug fixes, and security patches. Even though the AT&T carrier has already released official Android 6.0 Marshmallow for the LG G3, the full firmware file viz, KDZ file is not yet available for the users. Moreover, the update comes with some bugs as reported by some G3 D850 users. Hence, CyanogenMod 13 Nightly builds could be the best way to update the device. However, you need a custom TWRP recovery and bootloader on your AT&T LG G3 to flash the CM 13 ROM. We have listed some of the best Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based ROM for you.
Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For AT&T LG G3 D850
- Official CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13) for AT&T LG G3 D850
→ Download | File: cm-13.0-20160524-NIGHTLY-d850.zip (344.93 MB)
- AT&T LG G3 D850 Official Resurrection Remix 6.0.1 Marshmallow
→ Download | File: Resurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.8-20151115-d850.zip (309 MB)
- UBERTC Turbo ROM Layers AT&T LG G3 D850
→ Download | File: Turbo-d850-4.0-OFFICIAL-20160509.zip (277 MB)
- 6.0.1 XOSP 5.4 for AT&T LG G3 D850
→ Download | File: XOSP-5.4-OFFICIAL-20160424-d850.zip
- Marshmallow & Lollipop Compatible Google Apps:
→ Open Google Apps → Link | File: open_gapps-arm64-6.0-stock.zip
→ Dynamic Gapps → Link | File: BaNkS-Dynamic-GApps-6.x.x-11-21-2015.zip
- Flash SuperUser for Root Access
→ SuperSU v2.67+ → Link | File: BETA-SuperSU-v2.67.zip (For Marshmallow ROMS)
Turn your LG G3 into LG G5: Install LG G5 UX 5.0 ROM Port for AT&T LG G3 D850 with Fulmics ROM or Limitless ROM.
Warning: Once you root or install a custom ROM, your warranty may be void. You should be cautious about the procedure as this is an unofficial procedure. Reader’s discretion is advised.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For AT&T LG G3 D850 With Official CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13)?
1. Unlocked Bootloader is required most commonly for custom TWRP recovery installation. If you have a custom recovery installed, then you can flash the ROMS right away.
2. Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device. Latest build from TWRP is highly recommended. Get the TWRP from the download section and get here to know how to flash it.
3. Make sure you have latest device drivers setup on your PC in order to transfer the files to your device’s internal storage. Get it from the official page of your device manufacturer.
Installation Instructions for CM 13 on AT&T LG G3
Step 1: Download the CM 13 ROM, the compatible Google Apps from above. If you want root access after installation, then download the SuperSU package from the list. Transfer all the necessary files to you device’s internal storage or SDcard.
Step 2: Now boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, turn off your device completely and then press and hold the power button and volume down key for a few seconds.
Step 3: Take a Nandroid backup: Backup partitions- system, data, boot, recovery, EFS and cache(optional).
Step 4: Wipe the current system.
Step 5: Tap Install, navigate to the CM 13 ROM zip file and select it. Confirm action.
Step 6: Similarly, flash the compatible Google apps zip file from the location in your internal storage.
Step 7: Reboot to system.
For a full tutorial: How to Install CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow on T-Mobile LG G4 and LG V10. If you want root access, flash the latest SuperSU build. Like and share us on social media. If you need any help, then comment down below or leave a question in the forum.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.