The Xiaomi Mi Max is the latest flagship phone from the Chinese manufacturer and has just been launched. Even though the device is not available for sale just yet, the images of the Mi Max and its variants have been surfacing across the internet. The smartphone has gained quite some popularity across the globe not just for its stunning looks, but also for the latest MIUI 8 ROM based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow version that comes out of the box. Earlier we brought to you the features and looks of the MIUI 8 ROM that exhibits revamped notification panel, some effects, and more. However, now the MIUI developers have revealed the Xiaomi Mi stock wallpapers and themes for us which is claimed to be based on the latest MIUI 8 stock firmware. You can also take a look at the specification of the Xiaomi Mi Max from below.
Moving to our main topic, as the MIUI 8 Beta ROM is under testing, the developers have released the stock Xiaomi Mi Max default themes and stock wallpapers for rest of the Xiaomi devices. As the Mi Max comes with the MIUI 8 ROM, these themes will give you the feel of the upcoming Xiaomi ROM. The themes come in light as well as dark versions. You can test the new user interface and feel the upcoming Marshmallow ROM. Also, with the stock wallpapers and themes, you can turn your Android device into the Mi Max. So hit the download section below and grab the wallpapers and themes for your Xiaomi device.
Download Xiaomi Mi Max Stock Wallpapers
Download Xiaomi Mi Max MIUI 8 Theme
- Xiaomi Mi Max MIUI 8 Light Theme → Download | File: Xiaomi Mi Max Default Theme (Light Version)-188.8.131.52.mtz
- Xiaomi Mi Max MIUI 8 Dark Theme → Download | File: Xiaomi Mi Max Default Theme (Dark Version)-184.108.40.206.mtz
You may also like:
- Download Android N Theme For Xiaomi Devices
- Download Stock Wallpapers of Xiaomi Mi5
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi devices
- CyanogenMod 13 for Redmi devices Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- How to Root and Install TWRP on Redmi Note 3 and Unlock Bootloader
How to Install Mi Max MIUI 8 Theme on Xiaomi?
- Download the themes from above.
- launch a file manager and open the MIUI folder.
- Now, open the Themes folder and paste the Mi Max themes there.
- Reboot your phone
- Open the Themes application from app drawer or settings>themes.
- Choose offline option. Select the Android N theme and apply.
- Now reboot and enjoy MIUI 8.
For more Xiaomi Mi Max screen shots and images, visit our Pinterest Account.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.44 inches (~74.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~342 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|– MIUI 8|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 200 GB (hybrid slot)|
|Internal||32 GB, 3 GB RAM, 64 GB, 3 GB RAM or 128GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||16 MP, autofocus, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||Yes, 1080p, 720p @ 120fps|
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.