Table of Contents
Google recently released the Android N Developer Preview 2 for the Nexus series and the Android One devices. The brand new AOSP project has been in the news ever since and Android enthusiasts and developers have been porting this new OS to their devices. This time, it’s the Xiaomi devices that have been receiving the Android N love with the latest Android N theme for all the devices running MIUI firmware. Both, the Global and China versions of the MIUI ROM can use this theme and update seamlessly. This theme is based on Android N with medium size icon, redesigned toggles and added MI space with a custom home screen and app drawer. It also brings new boot animation, lock screen, new UI, dialer, contacts, MMS, settings, theme manager, Gallery, Updater , and lots more. Check out Android N Theme screenshots from our Pinterest Board. What’s new with the Android N for Xiaomi theme version 1.4?
Lockscreen: opening notification bug Fixed.
Clock_2x4 reverted back to the old style
Added more stock android Status bar icon.
Changed 4G icon to LTE icon
Adjusted opacity of existing status bars icon.
Now lock screen supports the Turkish language.
Added Language supports for Hungarian in lock screen module
Download Android N Theme For Xiaomi Devices running MIUI 7
- Android N for MIUI Global ROM → Download | File: Android N.mtz
- Android N for MIUI China ROM → Download | File: Android+N-126.96.36.199.mtz
How to Install Android N For Xiaomi with MIUI?
- Download the theme from above.
- launch a file manager and open the MIUI folder.
- Now, open the Themes folder and paste the Android N theme there.
- Reboot your phone
- Open the Themes application from app drawer or settings>themes.
- Choose offline option. Select the Android N theme and apply.
- Now reboot and enjoy Android N.
Source: MiUI Forum