As we already know, the beloved YouTube Vanced development has been discontinued. While the app still works, it may stop working anytime soon if Google decides update the YouTube API. However, that’s not the end of the Ad-free YouTube era. A brand new ReVanced Github project has appeared to continue the legacy. Here, download the latest YouTube ReVanced APK Builder and see how to build the latest Ad-Free YouTube version 17.25.34 or later.
The ReVanced project is pretty new and takes a lot to build an APK from the Github repositories. This includes revanced-cli, revanced-patches, revanced-patcher, revanced-integrations, and more. You need to compile it manually, which may not be feasible for regular users. While the ReVanced manager is coming which will fix all this, there is no ETA at the moment.
The good news is that we already have a Builder that will compile and build a Revanced APK for you with a few clicks. Unlike ReVanced Patcher, you don’t need Java or any other stuff with the builder. Only ADB installed on your PC.
Thanks to a Github project ReVanced Builder project, you can now easily build, pack, and deploy ReVanced APK with the latest version of YouTube client. The best part is ReVanced Builder comes for Windows, macOS, and Linux! You simply need to run the application and customize the ReVanced YouTube APK as you like.
ReVanced Builder Features
- Seekbar-tapping: Enable tapping on the seekbar of the YouTube player.
- General-ads: Patch to remove general ads in bytecode.
- Video-ads: Patch to remove ads in the YouTube video player.
- Custom-branding: Change the branding of YouTube.
- Premium-heading: Show the premium branding on the the YouTube home screen.
- Minimized-playback: Enable minimized and background playback.
- Disable-fullscreen-panels: Disable comments panel in fullscreen view.
- Old-quality-layout: Enable the original quality flyout menu.
- Hide-autoplay-button: Disable the autoplay button.
- Disable-create-button: Disable the create button.
- Amoled: Enables pure black theme.
- Hide-shorts-button: Hide the shorts button.
- Hhide-cast-button: Patch to hide the cast button.
- Hide-watermark: Hide Watermark on the page.
- microG-support: Patch to allow YouTube ReVanced to run without root and under a different package name.
- Custom-playback-speed: Allows to change the default playback speed options.
- Include Remove Ads
- Include Seekbar Tapping
- Include Amoled Theme
- Include Premium Heading
- Include Custom Branding
- Include Hide Cast Button
- Include Disable Create Button
- Include Minimized Playback
- Include old Quality Layout
- Include Hide Reels
- Include Disable Shorts Button
- Include Locale Config Fix (Recommended if compilation failed)
- Include Microg Support (Recommended on Non-Rooted Devices!)
- Include Resource Provider For Resource Mapping (Unknown)
If you want it all, you can skip it and select option 1 in the second screen.
Here are Revanced YouTube app screenshots running on an Android Emulator (Bluestacks) with Google Account signed in:
And here is the latest ReVanced app with the latest YouTube v17.24.35. You can also choose YouTube beta v17.25.33 with latest features.
Download ReVanced Builder
- Download ReVanced Builder v2.0.0
- Complete Downloads Repository – Github
- Vanced microG APK | Telegram Channel | Mediafire (11 MB)
- Download ReVanced APK (post link)
- Join our Telegram Channel
How to build ReVanced APK with latest YouTube version?
The ReVanced developer team is working on a manager app. As the app is still under development, you have to manually compile the Revanced APK from their Github project.
Here is a simple patcher that will build YouTube Revanced APK with just one click.
- Make sure you have Setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows PC, Linux, macOS.
- Open the folder where you have setup ADB.
- Download the latest ReVanced Builder to your PC from above.
- Move the ReVanced Builder into the ADB folder.
- Run the ReVancedBuilder.EXE file on Windows. OR the respective file for Linux and macOS.
- A command prompt or terminal will open.
- Exclude the options you don’t want. (optional)
- Press Enter to proceed.
- Choose the YouTube version you want. In this case we chose YouTube v17.25.34.
- Press enter to confirm and build ReVanced APK.
- The app will start building the APK.
- Once you see press Enter to exit, the operation is finished.
- You will notice a new folder named “revanced”.
- Open the folder and install the “revanced.apk” and “microg.apk” to your Android device.
YouTube Vanced APK Download
Alternatively, if you just want the standalone APK or want the older versions of YouTube Vanced, download them from the tutorials below.
- V17 –
- V16 –
- V15 –
- V14 –