Update: New ReVanced Builder supports Windows, macOS, and Linux PCs and does not require Java. Only ADB. Download ReVanced Builder below.
The popular YouTube Vanced app development has been discontinued. While the app still works, it may stop working anytime once Google decides to shut it down with an update or an upcoming YouTube API change. However, that’s not the end of the Ad-free YouTube era. A new project has appeared that promises to solve all the problems. Meet the ReVanced project on Github. Here, we will show you how to build and install Revanced APK with the latest YouTube version.
The ReVanced project is pretty new and takes a lot to build an APK from the Github repositories. This includes revanced-cli, revanced-patches, revanced-patcher, revanced-integrations, and more. You need to compile it manually, which may not be feasible for regular users. While the ReVanced manager is coming which will fix all this, there is no ETA at the moment.
The good news is that we already have a patcher that will compile and build a Revanced APK for you with a single click… well a few clicks.
Thanks to a Github project ReVancedPacker by xemulat, you can now easily build, pack, and deploy ReVanced APK with the latest version of YouTube client. The ReVanced Packer comes an a Windows application built with Python and Java. You simply need to run the application and customize the ReVanced YouTube APK as you like.
You can choose options from:
- Include Remove Ads
- Include Seekbar Tapping
- Include Amoled Theme
- Include Premium Heading
- Include Custom Branding
- Include Hide Cast Button
- Include Disable Create Button
- Include Minimized Playback
- Include old Quality Layout
- Include Hide Reels
- Include Disable Shorts Button
- Include Locale Config Fix (Recommended if compilation failed)
- Include Microg Support (Recommended on Non-Rooted Devices!)
- Include Resource Provider For Resource Mapping (Unknown)
If you want it all, you can skip it and select option 1 in the second screen.
Here are Revanced YouTube app screenshots running on an Android Emulator (Bluestacks) with Google Account signed in:
And here is the latest ReVanced app with the latest YouTube v17.24.35. You can also choose YouTube beta v17.25.33 with latest features.
How to build YouTube ReVanced APK with one click?
The ReVanced developer team is working on a manager app. As the app is still under development, you have to manually compile the Revanced APK from their Github project.
Here is a simple patcher that will build YouTube Revanced APK with just one click.
1. Download ReVanced Packer EXE
- Update: Download YouTube ReVanced APK Builder for Windows, macOS, Linux (post link)
- ReVancedPacker EXE | RV.Apk.Packer.1.7.exe (Direct download link) (5.5 MB)
- Vanced microG APK | Telegram Channel | Mediafire (11 MB)
- Download ReVanced APK (post link)
- Join our Telegram Channel
2. Download microG APK (optional)
microG is a very important app if you want to log in to YouTube. This is a free and open-source (FOSS) alternative to Google Play Services; which is required for Google sign-in.
3. Build YouTube ReVanced APK
- Download the latest ReVancedPacker EXE from above.
- Run the ReVancedPacker.EXE file on Windows.
- A command prompt or terminal will open like this:
- Press 2 if you don’t have Java 17 installed, or press 1 and continue.
- Choose ‘1’ for Stable and ‘2’ for beta.
- Choose ‘2’ Disabling it will add –experimental at the end
- Choose ‘1’ If you want to download MicroG
- Once you choose the options, click enter.
- Choosing ‘Use All’ will directly build ReVanced with all the features enabled.
- Choose ‘2’ for customizations or advanced setup.
- Press enter and the compilation should begin.
- Press enter to confirm and build ReVanced APK.
- The app will start packing the APK.
- Once you see all done, the operation is finished.
- Check the folder and you will have the latest ReVanced APK and MicroG APK.
4. Install Revanced & microG APK
- Install the microG app first. (Required for Google Account sign in)
- Install the latest YouTube ReVanced APK.
- Launch ReVanced app and sign in to your Google account.
5. Download Java (optional)
If it fails, because of java, the easiest way to install Java on your computer is using the Azul Zulu JDK 17 project. Download Free version .msi file and install it.
All YouTube Vanced Versions – APK Download
Alternatively, if you just want the standalone APK or want the older versions of YouTube Vanced, download them from the tutorials below.
- V17 –
- V16 –
- V15 –
- V14 –