Google Camera mod (Gcam APK) is one of the most sought-after apps in the Android community. Thanks to several Gcam developers like Arnova, BSG, Urnyx, Cstark, Parrot, we now have several instances of Google Camera ports for several Android pones out there. Here is a one of a kind and latest Gcam Ultra CVM Mod v8 available for download.
The latest Gcam 8.1 mod brings all the Google Pixel camera features like HDR+, Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, Portrait mode, etc. to your Android device. Latest UltraCVM Mod v8, by developer UltraM8, is based on the newer Google Camera 8.1.101 APK; which has all the aforementioned features.
The CVM Mod comes with some unique tweaks to make the camera photos more natural looking. The dev also got rid of unnecessary compression and downsampling of the processed images. UltraM8 also tweaked several parts of the stock camera app including Bilateral filter, sabre slightly, and exposure.
Some of the best features you will find in the Ultra CVM Mod include Lib Patcher, Tone Curve, Gamma Curve, Exposure Compression, HAL Mode, AUX Lenses.mAs per the developer, the mod focuses on image quality, stability, and support for several camera sensors (or smartphones).
What is Gcam Ultra CVM Mod?
UltraCVM v8 is a modded Google Camera 8.1 app that aims at exceptional photo quality for most up-to-date sensors used in flagship devices. The UltraCVM Mod is indeed based on other developer’s Gcam mods. The latest v8 is based off Arnova’s Gcam 8.1.101 APK; which is the latest Gcam mod yet. The developer UltraM8 at Celso site is an active member that aims at supporting several Android devices, performance and stability for camera photos.
It supports camera sensors including but not limited to IMX586, S5KHMX, IMX686, IMX582 whilch are Sony camera sensors. This also include Samsung’s camera censors like S5KGM1, S5KGW1, IMX363. This included most of the camera sensors found on Android devices.
Features of Gcam Ultra CVM Mod v8
– Custom config based on pixel5 & 6
– supported by: k20,k20pro,pocox3,pocof2pro,pocox2,zenfone6&7,oneplus7/t/pro/8/8pro,oppofindx2pro,opporeno10xzoom
– Fully optimized for both average & sum binning
– Turned on some unreleased pixel6 features
– Forced high quality processing for denoise, awb & edge detection
– Forced high precision shaders
– Fully uncompressed processing for dng & jpeg
– Extended processing buffers (might be unnecessary, experimental)
– Attempted to reverse proprietary pixel keys to fallback to qualcomm ones (experimental)
– Increased number of frames per payload stack up to 50 (used in high quality number of frames with dropdown buttons)
– Added qc bracketing to support shasta algorithm
– Added several custom noise models (thx savitar, sixarmedpriest & mevlut)
– Added OEM Noise Model switch to RamPatcher for those who dont have custom noise models in “Noise Model Config” section
– Fully custom ULIB:
– Removed pixel models noise tuning
– Uncompressed dng processing
– Decreased downscale during calculations
– Removed embedded pixel DCP for DNG (thx Savitar)
– Patched to support bigger bayers for normal & sabre upscale processing
– Redid sabre shader
– Attempt to null underexposure mechanism
ULTRACVM MOD FEATURES and SETTINGS
Download latest Gcam 8.1 Ultra CVM Mod v8 APK
Here is the latest GCam Google Camera UltraCam mod (UltraCVM) 188.8.131.526920218 now available for download. As it is based on Arnova’s Gcam 8.1 APK, naturally it is targeted for Android 11 and Android 10 devices. However, the UltraCVM mod can also run on older Android 9 Pie devices with Snapdragon processors. Simply download the APK from below and install it on your Android device.
- Latest Gcam UltraCVM Mod v8 | Download UltraCVM_v8.apk (2021-02-12, configs)
- Previous stable | UltraCVM_v5.1 apk (configs)
- Developer full downloads repository (UltraM8)
The Gcam Ultra CVM Mod has been tested working on:
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
- Pocophone F1
- Poco F2 Pro (K30 Pro)
- Poco X2 (K30)
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro
- Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K20 and K20 Pro)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Redmi k20pro
- Poco x3
- poco f2 pro
- poco x2
- zenfone 6 & 7
- Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+;
- Galaxy Note 10 e Note 10+.
- Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Galaxy Note 9
- LG V20, LG V30
- LG G8, G7, G6
- Moto X4
- Moto G7 Series
- Moto G6 Series
- oneplus 7
- oneplus 7t
- oneplus 7 pro
- oneplus 7t pro
- oneplus 8
- oneplus 8 pro
- oppo find x2 pro
- oppo reno 10 x zoom