Table of Contents Hide
The most anticipated Gcam 8.1 mod for all Android phones is now finally available for download. The renowned Gcam developer Arnova has released the first-ever Google Camera 8.1 port to all Android devices. If you don’t already know, this is the same build from the latest Googe Pixel 5. So ideally, you can expect all the features from the Pixel 5 camera app to your Android phone. Download and install the latest Gcam 8.1 MOD APK here.
Google recently launched two new smartphones – Pixel 5 and the Pixel 4a 5G with Android 11. The best part about these phones is the software experience; especially the camera. Luckily, we can extract and port the Google camera from Pixel 5 onto other Android phones. Thanks to developers like Arnova, BSG, Urnyx, and more.
The latest Google Camera 8.1 APK brings some new Pixel 5 features like Ultrawide lens support or Google Cameras, Cinematic Pan for videos, Night Sight in Portrait Mode, Portrait Light, New editor in Google Photos. You can checkout the features in more detail from our previous Pixel 5 features post.
The app has been tested working on many Android devices like OnePlus 8 series, OnePlus 7 series, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Poco X3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, S10 Lite, S20 Plus, and many more. See the complete list below.
Plus, you get all the features from the previous Google Camera 8.0, Gcam 7, or earlier. However, as this is the first Gcam 8.1 build, it may not be very stable. As a solution, you can settle for the previous Gcam 8.0 mod from the renowned developer BSG, which is also very stable and has been tested on 44 devices. It is based on the latest Google Camera 8.0.018 present in the latest Pixel 5 smartphone.
List of devices Gcam 8.1 has been tested working on:
- Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Zenfone6
- Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo Find x2 Pro, Realmex2pro
- redfin Pixel5, bramble Pixel4a(5G), sunfish Pixel4a, coral Pixel4XL, flame Pixel4, bonito Pixel3aXL, sargo Pixel3a, crosshatch Pixel3XL, blueline Pixel3, taimen Pixel2XL, walleye Pixel2
- OnePlus 8, Mi9, S10 Lite, S20 plus, ROG Phone 3, Zenfone 7 Pro, Poco M2 Pro/Redmi Note 9S, Mi9T/RedmiK20
- OnePlus7t,OnePlus 7Pro 5G, Oppo Reno 10x, Mi9T/RedmiK20, Realme 7 Pro, S10 plus, S20 FE, S8, A71, S9+
Download latest Gcam 8.1 APK from Pixel 5
The first Gcam 8.1 mod for all Android devices is here, from developer Arnova. It has been tested on 40+ Android phones. The app supports Android 11, and previous Android 10 or 9 Pie. There are two variants of the following Gcam. One is for users with simple user interface, and the other for devs with advanced developer options.
Gcam 8.1 by Arnova
- Gcam 8.1 Mod APK by Arnova8G2 for users| Gdrive download | GCam_build-8.1.101.apk (2020-12-24)
- Gcam 8.1 Mod APK by Arnova8G2 for devs | Gdrive download | GCam_build-8.1.101.apk (2020-12-24)
Gcam 8.1 by BSG
Gcam 8.1 PX by Urnyx/cstark
- Google Camera PX 8.1 (post link)
Gcam 8.1 UltraCVM Mod
- Gcam 8.1 UltraCVM Mod (post link)
Gcam 8.1 Mods from developers like parrot, cstark27, Urnyx05, dice, San1ty, cstark, Arnova, BSG, etc. will come soon. So stay tuned!
Download Pixel 5 config XML file
Here is the latest XML config file to enable all Pixel 5 features. Once you install this file, you will get all the Google Pixel 5 features mentioned above. However, this config file may not install on all Android devices. Here is how to install the best config file on Gcam for your Android device.
- XML (enabled all Pixel 5 features): pixel5.xml (direct link)
Following is the original Google Camera 8.0.0 APK extracted directly from the Google Play Store. So if you have an older Pixel device and do not see the newest update there, then download the APK from below and simply install it as a normal app.
- Download original Google Camera 8.1 (post link)
More Google Camera APKs and Gcam mods:
- Download Gcam 8.0 MOD APK
- Google Camera Go APK Mod
- Gcam 7.3 for all Android devices
- Download Gcam Go APK with Night Mode
- How to use Auxiliary camera ultrawide lens and telephoto lens in Gcam