Table of Contents
It’s time for OnePlus’ monthly OTA updates. The OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro are now receiving latest Oxygen OS 10.3.3 OTA right now with several new features. After a couple of successful Open Beta (14) updates, it is now time for the stable release. While you may not see a lot of features from the beta making it to the stable channel, the latest update sure is intriguing enough to install. So download and install latest OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
The new Oxygen OS 10.3.3 update for the OnePlus 7 series features latest May 2020 Android security patch level. It also brings support for Dolby Atmos for the new Bullets Wireless Z. If you are looking for enhanced Dolby Atmos Equalizer, then download the latest APK from our previous post here. Other than that, the manufacturer optimized the volume adjustments to improve user experience. OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro users will also see improved battery life after this update. The stable channel finally gets the dirt detector on the camera lens. The phone will alert you if it detects dirt on camera. Moreover, OnePlus added Epic Games in Game Space for Indian users for now. Weirdly, this chnagelog is listed under Phone. Guess it’s a typo and OnePlus meant Game Space.
The previous Oxygen OS 10.3.2 OTA update, on the other hand, featured March 2020 Android security patch level. It also brought optimization for RAM management. You can now play videos without any lags now. Improved blank screen issues with some apps, added the feature to support reminders for privacy alerts, and improved system stability. All this comes to the global and EU variants as well. Currently, OOS 10.3.3 is rolling out in the Asian region; more specifically in India. The build number for EU variants may change to Oxygen OS 10.0.6.
Changelog for Oxygen OS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
According to the update log listed in the screenshot below, the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.3 features the following improvements. The update may show build Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for the EU variants.
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos for better sound quality
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Improved the battery life user experience
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.05
- Added lens stain detection
- Newly added Epic Games in Game Space (India only)
Previous Oxygen OS 10.3.2 update changelog:
- Optimized RAM Management
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.03
- Improved system stability for recording videos in slow-mo
- Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in gallery
- Now play videos without any lags
Download Oxygen OS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro – Latest OTA updates
The OnePlus forums for the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro are not live yet. The EU or European variants of OnePlus 7 series should start receiving Oxygen OS 10.0.6 with the same changelog very soon.
The OTA (over -the-air) updates can be captured from the phone itself. For OTA updates, simply go to Settings app > System Updates > Check for OTA updates. It will automatically download and install the updates, if available.
VPN workaround to capture OTA. If you are paying for a VPN app like TorGuard, you can download OTA by switching to Canada VPN, and then the OS should allow you to update to 10.3.3 from 10.3.1 or earlier. You can also use free VPNs.
Alternatively, you can also grab the full stock firmware zip from below and manually install it using local upgrade method. However, note the variants from settings > about phone; before you download and install.
Before you download, you must know the different OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro variants:
- GM21AA: GM1911: India & GM1917: Global/US Unlocked
- GM21BA: GM1913: EU
- GM27BA: GM1920: EU 5G
- GM31CB: GM1915: T-Mobile (Carrier Locked)
Downloads for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Here you will find the incremental OTA updates as well as the full stock firmware ROM zips for OxygenOS 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7.
Full OTA update downloads for OnePlus 7 Pro:
- OnePlus 7 Pro Global or India | Oxygen OS 10.3.3 Full OTA | Incremental OTA from 10.3.2
- Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for OnePlus 7 Pro EU | Full OTA update (direct link)
Full OTA update downloads for OnePlus 7:
- Oxygen OS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7 Global or India | Full OTA download (direct link)
- Oxygen OS 10.0.6 for OnePlus 7 EU | Full OTA update (direct link)
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G – Oxygen OS 10.0.6
The latest OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the 7 Pro 5G should arrive anytime soon now. So stay tuned! It also features May 2020 security patch level and the above update log.
The update is now rolling out for the EU OnePlus 7 Pro 5G model. Sprint model coming soon. So stay tuned. Meanwhile, download the OTA package by tapping the links below.
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G EU (GM27BA): OxygenOS 10.0.6 Full OTA | Incremental OTA from 10.0.5
- Previous OnePlus 7 Pro 5G EU (GM27BA): OxygenOS 10.0.5 Full OTA
Wondering how to update OnePlus 7-series device to latest Oxygen OS firmware? Simply download the full stock firmware from above and perform a local upgrade using this tutorial. As for the incremental OTA update, install using stock recovery or ADB sideload method.