Table of Contents Hide
Samsung is now rolling out yet another OTA update for their popular One UI 2.0 firmware available for the Galaxy S10 series. This is the 6th beta update and may very well be the last one before the stable One UI 2.0 update rolls out. As per user feedback, the latest beta is quite stable. Plus. it features the latest security patch level from December 2019 based on Android 10. The 6th update comes with a new build number ZSKJ. Samsung also released 5th One UI 2.0 beta update with build ZSKF immediately after the 4 the was released. So here are the download links for the Android 10 beta 6 and beta 5 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus and installation method as well.
The Exynos variants of Galaxy S10e, S10, and the S10 Plus are now receiving the sixth Android 10 beta update over-the-air (OTA) for the devices enrolled into Samsung’s beta program. The build ZSKJ is currently rolling out in the regions of Germany, South Korea, UK, India, Poland, France, Spain and even the United States for Snapdragon variants of Galaxy S10. Most importantly, if your device isn’t enrolled into the Samsung beta program, then you can also manually update your S10 device to OneUI 2.0 beta firmware manually. If you are already on the previous beta 4 or beta 5, then here are the OTA download links for the latest One UI 2.0 beta 6.
The new OTA for Samsung flagships feature new firmware build numbers G970FXXU3ZSKJ for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), G973FXXU3ZSKJ for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSKJ for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F). Moreover, if you have missed, the previous Android 10 Beta 5 update featured firmware build numbers G970FXXU3ZSKF for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), G973FXXU3ZSKF for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSKF for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F). It brings critical bug fixes, major system improvements, and updated apps. Checkout the complete update log from below.
The same will come to the Snapdragon variants (USA variants) for the Galaxy S10 series anytime soon now. The devices in USA will feature builds – G975USQU2ZSKJ for the Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975U), G973USQU2ZSKJ for the Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U) and G970USQU2ZSKJ for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U).
What’s new with Android 10 beta 6 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ (One UI 2.0)
Here are the bug fixes from the 6th beta of Android 10 for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series:
- After adjusting the volume, the bar remains on the screen
- Automatic restart when using Bluetooth tethering
- Generation of noise using Galaxy Buzz
- Device care widget size is reduced and transparency is not applied intermittently
- Deleting a photo from the gallery after shooting with the camera, but the photo is displayed in the quick view, and the photo is rotated in the gallery
- The message ‘Call/text on other devices’ does not disappear in the quick panel
- Clock blank is wide in AOD photo mode
- Status bar cut off at the bottom
Here are the bug fixes from the 5th beta of Android 10 for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series:
- Black screen appears when device is unlocked using fingerprint
- ‘Call/text on other devices’ after the update, notifications are constantly synchronized
- The date is not shown in AOD Photo Mode – AOD animation frames drop
- Camera zoom and camera mode icons overlap
- Photos taken with a Camera are not displayed in the Gallery
- Status bar disappears while using the Internet app
- Device widget display error
- Music quality is significantly worse after the update
All the new features of the One UI 2.0 firmware update:
- The compete Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 changelog and feature list
- What’s new with One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 OTA update for Galaxy S10
Download One UI 2.0 Beta 6 for Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ based on Android 10
You can still update your Samsung devices to Android 10 using Samsung Members app. All you need to do is register for Samsung’s beta program and you will receive an OTA update after some time. Directly to the most recent beta 6.
Alternatively, if your device isn’t eligible for some reason or belong to a region where the beta program is not available, then you can manually update your Galaxy S10 using the OTA update zip file listed below. Moreover, if you are looking for the beta 6, then it’s most likely that you are already on the fifth beta. So download the official Android 10 OTA
update.zip file for the Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus variants from below.
Downloads from beta 5 to beta 6
This OTA will take your device from beta 3 to beta 4 on your Exynos S10 going from build ZSKF to ZSKJ.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 6 | Download G975FXXU3ZSKF to ZSKJ
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 6 | Download G973FXXU3ZSKF to ZSKJ
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 6 | Download G970FXXU3ZSKF to ZSKJ
Previous downloads from beta 4 to beta 5
This OTA will take your device from beta 4 to beta 5 on your Exynos S10 going from build ZSK9 to ZSKF.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 5 | Download G975FXXU3ZSK9 to ZSKF
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 5 | Download G973FXXU3ZZSK9 to ZSKF
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 5 | Download G970FXXU3ZSK9 to ZSKF
How to install? Checkout the SD card installation method from our previous posts listed below.
- Android 10 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus One UI 2.0
- Download Android 10 Beta 5 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus
You may also need to know how to restore Samsung Galaxy devices back to stock Android 9 Pie. We will also list Android 10 beta 4 for Exynos Note 10/10+ and Snapdragon Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus variants. So stay tuned!
Thanks to henklbr for the download links.