Samsung just released the 4th One UI 2.0 beta update for their flagship phones. The Exynos variants of te Galaxy S10e, S10, and the S10 Plus are now receiving the fourth Android 10 update over-the-air (OTA) for the devices enrolled into Samsung’s beta program. The new fourth build ZSK9 is currently rolling out in the regions of Germany, South Korea, and the United States. Whereas, for the regions where the beta program started later are also receiving third beta with the same build number. This takes the One UI 2.0 beta 4 to markets like India, Poland, France, Spain, and the UK.
The new update for S10 features many bug fixes. It addresses the bugs that were critical to some users such as screen flickering, background appearing blurred while switching from app screen to home screen, status bar disappearing at times, two contact apps after update, wrong screenshot being taken, and more. It also improved the gesture navigation system at various interactions. While we don’t know whether the space below Samsung keyboard still exists while using gesture navigation or not after this 4th beta update, but it does bring some keyboard fixes like – it being cut at the bottom, and it can’t be resized.
Android 10 Beta 4 update for Galaxy S10 series features new firmware build numbers G970FXXU3ZSK9 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), G973FXXU3ZSK9 for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSK9 for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F). The update is currently live in the regions of Europe, Asia, South Korea, and USA. Spotted in countries like the UK, Poland, Germany, India, and more. It features critical bug fixes, major system improvements, and updated apps. Checkout the complete update log from below.
The same will come to the Snapdragon variants (USA variants) for the Galaxy S10 series anytime soon now. The devices in USA will feature builds – G975USQU2ZSK9 for the Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975U), G973USQU2ZSK9 for the Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U) and G970USQU2ZSK9 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U). Here are some screenshots of the latest One UI 2.0 beta update.
What’s new with Android 10 beta 4 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ (One UI 2.0)
This is a small OTA update with a few bug fixes as compared to the previous beta update. It comes in a small package of 345 MB in size. The latest beta 4 addresses some critical bugs and fixes them for system improvements on the Android 10 firmware for the Galaxy S10.
Here are the bug fixes from the 4th beta of Android 10 for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series:
- Bug fixes for screen flickering
- When returning from some app to the home screen the background can appear to be blurred
- The status bar disappears when turning the screen off, while some app is opened
- When taking a screenshot, and opening Recent window after that, the screenshot of recent window is captured
- Keyboard is cut at the bottom
- Keyboard can’t be resized
- Two contacts app display after update
- Application that has been removed from the folder and placed on Home Screen disappears
- After update, app shape changed to Android app shape
- AOD doesn’t appear while charging
- A Noise can be heard when connecting a Bluetooth device
- Improved gestures interactions, some problems have been fixed.
All the new features of the One UI 2.0 firmware update:
- The compete Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 changelog and feature list
- What’s new with One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 OTA update for Galaxy S10
Download One UI 2.0 Beta 5 for Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ based on Android 10
You can still update your Samsung devices to Android 10 using Samsung Members app. All you need to do is register for Samsung’s beta program and you will receive an OTA update after some time. Directly to the most recent beta 4.
Alternatively, if your device isn’t eligible for some reason or you are in some region where the beta program is not available, then you can manually update your Galaxy S10 using the OTA update zip file listed below. Moreover, if you are looking for the beta 4, then it’s most likely that you are already on the third beta. So download the official Android 10 OTA
update.zip file for the Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus variants from below.
Updated: Downloads from beta 4 to beta 5
This OTA will take your device from beta 4 to beta 4 on your Exynos S10 going from build ZSK9 to ZSKF.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 5 | Download G975FXXU3ZSK9 to ZSKF
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 5 | Download G973FXXU3ZZSK9 to ZSKF
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 5 | Download G970FXXU3ZSK9 to ZSKF
Downloads from beta 3 to beta 4
This OTA will take your device from beta 3 to beta 4 on your Exynos S10 going from build ZSK3 to ZSK9.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 4 | Download G975FXXU3ZSK3 to ZSK9
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 4 | Download G973FXXU3ZZSK3 to ZSK9
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 4 | Download G970FXXU3ZSK3 to ZSK9
How to install? Checkout the SD card installation method listed in our previous posts listed below.
- Android 10 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus One UI 2.0
- Download Android 10 Beta 2 Hotfix for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus
- Android 10 Beta 3 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus
- Android 10 Beta 3 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10 Plus for USA variants [One UI 2.0]
You may also need to know how to restore Samsung Galaxy devices back to stock Android 9 Pie. We will also list Android 10 beta 4 for Exynos Note 10/10+ and Snapdragon Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus variants. So stay tuned!
Thanks to henklbr for the download links and Sammobile for the screenshots.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.