Table of Contents
Samsung officially announced their highly appreciated One UI 2.0 OS at the recent Samsung Developer Conference 2019 held just about a week ago. You can update your latest galaxy S-series phones to Android 10 using the One UI 2.0 beta program right now. Samsung’s beta program is currently live for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and the S10 Plus for both Exynos and Snapdragon variants. Today, the South Korean smartphone giant released the 3rd beta OTA update for the One UI 2.0 firmware based on Android 10. It features major improvements to the system and several bug fixes. So checkout the complete changelog from below and download the latest One UI 2.0 beta 3 OTA update based on Android 10 for Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus.
The new Android 10 Beta 3 update features new firmware build numbers G970FXXU3ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), G973FXXU3ZSK3 for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F). The update is currently live in the regions of Europe, Asia, and South Korea. Spotted in countries like the UK, Poland, Germany, India, and more. It features critical bug fixes, major system improvements, and updated apps.
The same will come to the Snapdragon variants (USA variants) of the Galaxy S10 series anytime soon now. So stay tuned! The Galaxy S10 may feature builds – G975USQU2ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975U), G973USQU2ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U) and G970USQU2ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U). Here is the screenshot of the latest One UI 2.0 beta update.
What’s new with Android 10 beta 3 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ (One UI 2.0)
The size of this new OTA update comes in a large package of about 566 MB in size. The latest beta update brings many new bug fixes and major system improvements to the latest Android 10 beta for the Galaxy S10. Here is the complete changelog for OneUI 2.0 Beta 3 officially rolling out in the regions of Europe, Asia, North America (United States), and South Korea. Spotted in countries like the UK, Poland, Germany, India, and more.
Here are the bug fixes from the 3rd beta of Android 10 for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series devices:
- Quick panel icons disappear and just a blue color is displayed in its place
- Nothing happens when trying to swipe down to open notification bar when device is in landscape
- Device switches to another app when trying to change the language by swiping on the space bar
- Time does not change in real time on AOD clock screen
- AOD fingerprint icon disappears – Dark mode is applied even if user do not select dark mode when using battery saving mode
- Tips and user manual app force closes
- The volume button does not work properly when adjusting the volume
- Device automatically changes to dark mode even though there is a lot of battery left
- When removing a previously set alarm, the icon still is present on the notification bar
- When the screen is turned off and turned on while running the app, the status bar disappears
- Force close of Galaxy Store occurs when applying new fonts
- The photos in the security folder disappeared
- Finder app has disappeared
- The apps saved in the folder have disappeared
- Glitched Home screen’s operation with gestures
- Videos are not visible in video library
- Nothing is recorded when trying to record via voice recording
- The icon is not visible in the status bar when wifi is connected
- Battery usage history’s graph in device care is reversed when charging and not charging
- Some themes are not applied in edge lighting’s setting
- Continuous flashing of screen rotation icon
- No clock on the lock screen
- ‘Data service is not supported’ error message
- Keyboard stabilization
- Camera stabilization
- Gallery stabilization
- Message stabilization
- Stabilization of recent app view
- Includes other modifications
Here are all the new changes that will come to the stable One UI 2.0 firmware, introduced by Samsung:
- The compete Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 changelog and feature list
- What’s new with One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 OTA update for Galaxy S10
Download One UI 2.0 Beta 3 for Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ based on Android 10
Updated: One UI 2.0 beta 3 download links for Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ are now available for download.
While you can still update your Samsung devices to Android 10 using Samsung Members app, we also have the OTA update zip files using which you can manually update your phones. This is especially useful if your device or region is not supported for the beta program.
Following we have listed the official Android 10 OTA
update.zip file for the Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus variants. The OTA is live for all the Exynos variants currently selected in the beta program.
Downloads from beta 2 (hotfix) to beta 3
This OTA will take your device from beta 2 Hotfix to beta 3 on your Exynos S10 going from build ZSJL to ZSK3.
Downloads from Samsung Servers:
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 3 | Download G975FXXU3ZSJL to ZSK3
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 3 | Download G973FXXU3ZZSJL to ZSK3
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 3 | Download G970FXXU3ZSJL to ZSK3
How to install? Checkout the SD card installation method listed in our previous posts listed below.
- Android 10 for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus One UI 2.0
- Download Android 10 Beta 2 Hotfix for Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus
- Download Android 10 Beta 2 for Snapdragon Galaxy S10 Plus Unlocked USA Variant
- Download Android 10 Beta 2 for T-Mobile Galaxy S10 Plus Snapdragon variants
You may also need to know how to restore Samsung Galaxy devices back to stock Android 9 Pie. We will also list Android 10 beta 3 for Exynos and Snapdragon Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus variants. So stay tuned!
If you missed, checkout more about the One UI 2.0 update from SDC 19:
Thanks to henklbr for the links.