OnePlus just released the Oxygen OS 10.0.1 HotFix for the OnePlus 7 series phones. The update is basically the same as the previous stable version Oxygen OS 10 based on Android 10 except for the bugs. Looks like today is the day for the OnePlus 7 series. Here is the latest Oxygen OS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro with major system improvements, a lot of bug fixes, and added features. Checkout the complete change log from below and download the latest Open Beta 3 full stock firmware update as well.
Open Beta 3 added a new hide option in the settings for Game Space if you don’t want this feature showing up. The update also optimized GPS performance and improved the overall system stability. Some users were facing settings crash with WhatsApp notifications. This has been addressed in the latest Open Beta 3. Most importantly, you will find bug fixes for the shadows and crash issues with gesture navigation. It also fixed power usage while connected to Bluetooth headphones, fixed blank screen issues with apps, and much more. The full changelog is listed below.
Screenshot of the Open Beta 2 OTA update for OnePlus 7/7Pro:
Update log for OnePlus 7 (Pro) Open Beta 3 (Android 10) OTA Update:
- Added hide option in the Settings for Game Space (Game Space – Hide Game Space)
- Optimized GPS performance
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Repaired the crash issue with Settings caused by WhatsApp notification settings
- Fixed the issue with shadows when using the bottom side swipe gesture to return to the screen
- Fixed the issue with power usage while connected to Bluetooth Headphones
- Fixed the unusual display issue of screen switches between Portrait and Landscape Mode
- Fixed the crash issue with recent apps while using navigation gestures
- Recovered the Bluetooth connection icon in the status bar
- Fixed the blank screen issue with apps
- Fixed the crash issue with the Alert Slider
- Optimized the performance of Messages
- Zen Mode
- Added Activity mode to enable users to share their experience with other OnePlus users around the world
- OnePlus Switch
- Optimized performance and experience to adapt to Android 10
Download latest Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Here is the latest official Android 10 Open Beta 2 firmware update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. If you are already on the Open Beta 1 firmware update you will receive an OTA update. Go to settings > system update > check for OTA updates. The OTA comes in a small package around 124 MB in size.
However, if your device is on the stable Oxygen OS 9 version, you will need to manually install Android 10 onto OnePlus 7 (Pro) via local upgrade method. The Android 9 Pie rollback package is also listed below. Here are the full firmware (ROM) download files.
- Download Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 Pro (direct link Global)
- Download Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 (direct link Global)
RollBack Package to Android 9 Pie. Download the package from below links:
How to update OnePlus 7 (Pro) to latest Open Beta update?
You can easily update OnePlus 7 series devices to latest Open Beta firmware. Simply download the full stock firmware update zip from above and manually install via local upgrade method. This is the easiest way to update any OnePlus device. You can also switch between Open Beta firmware or Stable channel easily using this method.
Checkout the previous Open Beta update for installation method. Or, read detailed tutorial here: How to to flash H2OS full stock firmware over Oxygen OS.