OnePlus has always been customer oriented company since the beginning. Even after their 7th generation flagship, the Oneplus’ attitude towards their user base hasn’t changed. OnePlus 7 Pro received lots of critical updates with general bug fixes and system improvements ever since its launch. Today is no different. The OnePlus 7 Pro device is now receiving latest Oxygen OS 9.5.9 firmware update with major system enhancements, camera improvements, haptic feedback optimizations, and VOLTE support for some network carriers.
The first thing you will notice with the Oxygen OS 9.5.9 is that the touch sensitivity has been improved significantly. According to the Bug Hunter report from our previous post, users across the globe have been facing touch sensitivity issues along with ghost touch issues on the OnePlus 7 Pro. It hopefully fixed with this update once and for all. The overall OxygenOS system visual effects are now smooth in transition. OnePlus optimized the Haptic feedback for keyboard as well; along with optimization for auto-brightness and auto-switching of display resolution. The latest update is based on June 2019 security patch level. It also feature VoLTE/VoWiFi support for 3 SE and Telenor SE in the regions of EEA only.
The latest Oxygen 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro also feature major camera app improvements. The speed while switching camera mode from front to back has been optimized. It also improved speed of auto-focus and photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode. The full changelog is listed below. This is quite a big update when it comes to system improvements and camera improvements. So download and install the latest Oxygen OS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro.
What’s new with Oxygen OS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro System
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
- Improved speed of auto-focus
- Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
Download Oxygen OS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro
Here we have the full stock firmware updates for the OnePlus 7 Pro. We have listed the latest one below along with the We will update more update links as soon as available. So stay tuned. For model numbers, and older downloads, and installation instructions, visit our previous posts.
- Oxygen OS 9.5.9 Global | Download for Global (direct link) (1.99 GB)
- Oxygen OS 9.5.9 for EU| Download for EU (direct link) (1.99 GB)
OnePlus 7 Pro already received Oxygen OS 9.5.7 and 9.5.8 for global variants in countries like United States, India, and more; along with all the EU countries like in the UK. Download and install the previous builds from here.
How to install: see the detailed installation instructions from our previous post of Oxygen OS 9.5.3 for OnePlus 7 Pro. You may also like:
- Android Q for OnePlus 7 (Pro)
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Oxygen OS 9.5.5 OTA update
- Google Camera APK for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro 90 Hz screen refresh rate