OnePlus has finally begun to acknowledge the problems with the flagship (OnePlus 7 Pro) and bringing about some critical fixes for the same with latest Oxygen OS 9.5 OTA updates. The manufacturer is now rolling out a new OTA update with Oxygen OS 9.5.8 fixing several issues with the OnePlus 7 Pro; that some users were facing since the beginning. One of the most crucial fix comes to the touch sensitivity issue and the ghost touch issue for most parts; where the phone would automatically take touch feedback in some third-party apps or wouldn’t take it at all. It also features a newer May 2019 security patch level. So download and install Oxygen OS 9.5.8 for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Oxygen OS 9.5.8 also optimized the compatibility for third-party Type-C headphones, improved audio quality for calls, and also fixed the issue with the pop up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked. The previous Oxygen OS 9.5.7 brought several camera improvements bug fixes. OnePlus Camera now includes correction in contrast and color, improvements to white balance, accuracy and stability of auto focusing, fixed green tone in low lighting, fixed noise in HDR, improved clarity and reduced noise in the photos taken via telephoto lens or wide angle lens. Most importantly, improved brightness for the NightScape 2.0 feature as well. Check out the full update log from below.
There is a complete OnePlus forum bug hunters post where you can easily report any issues and also see the existing issues with the OnePlus 7 Pro.
Ghost Touch Issue on 3rd party Applications
- Battery drain and Heating issue
Selfie camera pops up while getting an incoming video call, the camera pops up even if the Device is the pocket MMS messaging not working with Inland Cellular(carrier) on my One Plus 7 Pro. An issue with Incoming calls for the users using Verizon Network: Unable to accept incoming calls from Verizon iPhones.
- Ghost Touch Issue on CPU-Z Application
What’s new with latest Oxygen OS 9.5.8 OTA update?
• Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
• Optimized compatibility for third-party Type-C headphones
• Updated Android security patch to 2019.05
• General bug fixes and improvements
• Improved audio quality
• Fixed issue with the pop up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked
Previous Oxygen OS 9.5.7 update log:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
Download OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 9.5.8 OTA update
Here we have the full stock firmware updates for the OnePlus 7 Pro. We have listed the latest one below along with the We will update more update links as soon as available. So stay tuned. For model numbers, and older downloads, and installation instructions, visit our previous posts.
- Oxygen OS 9.5.8 | Download for Global (direct link) (1.99 GB)
- Oxygen OS 9.5.78 for EU| Download for EU (direct link) (1.99 GB)
OnePlus 7 Pro already received Oxygen OS 9.5.7 for global variants in countries like United States, India, and more. Other updates include Oxygen OS 9.5.5 for EU variants. Download and install the previous builds from here.
How to install: see the detailed installation instructions from our previous post of Oxygen Os 9.5.3 for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.