Google’s flagship phone Pixel, unveiled on October 20 last year, was the first smartphone to sport the Android Nougat 7.1.1 update. With the launch of Pixel series, Google introduced a bunch of new features like the Pixel Launcher, Google Assistant, unlimited Google Photos backup, Smart Storage and much more. Unfortunately, all these features were restricted to the Pixel devices only. Most of the features were reproduced or ported for other devices. Now, the Google Pixel theme based on Nougat is now available for all Xiaomi devies.
Recently, the MIUI Designer Team unveiled a Pixel Nougat based theme for MIUI 8. The theme is totally based on the Google Pixel user interface and comes with Pixel like circular icons for a perfect feel. The Pixel Nougat theme comes with the download size of 9.1 MB and can be installed on most of the Xiaomi devieces. However, it has been tested compatible with the new MIUI 8 ROM.
Moreover, you can use some of those features like the boot animation, the navigation bar and the voice assistant on Google now. All these things would give you a little taste of Google Assistant though. To do so, all you need to have is a rooted device, that’s all.
How to Install the Google Pixel Nougat Theme for Xiaomi?
The following version comes with simple features, whereas the paid theme gives you bonus features like the custom Launcher, Added Google Pixel Boot Animation, and Stock Android Lock screen look.
- Google Pixel Nougat Theme → Direct Download | File: PixelN.mtz
Usage and installation of theme:
The theme installation instructions can be seen here Xiaomi Mi Max theme.
- To get a quick hold on the Google Search you can just swipe the screen from left to the right.
- To access the App Launcher, Swipe Up.
- To view MI Space, swipe down using two fingers from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- To return to the Home Screen, swipe up using two fingers from bottom for the screen to the top.
Note: It is important to note, to install the theme you need to have Xiaomi device only.
Few distinguishable changes after installing the theme:
- The Clock changes and shows the date and day like the one on Google Pixel.
- Almost every icon turns Circular in shape and you get a live clock icon.
- The design and color scheme of the notification bar looks similar to the Pixel.
- The settings icons are changed.
- You also get few widgets like the one on Google Pixel.
You will get a clear picture from the screenshots given below:
Thanks to: Designer Xeymoire
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.