The One UI 6 Beta seems to have concluded for the Galaxy S22 series as the stable Android 14 update just arrived for the European variants. This comes right after the S23 rollout and after Samsung released the tentative One UI 6 rollout schedule for all the eligible devices. Starting today, Samsung is releasing a stable One UI 6 firmware update for the Galaxy S22, S22+, and S22 Ultra with build DWK4.
One UI 6 firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy devices is based on Android 14 and comes with many new features from both Google and Samsung. The first stable version has finally arrived in Europe and will soon be available from US carriers and Asian countries including India.
Registered Beta users are the first to receive the stable update with build DWK4 weighing a whopping 3 GB in size. This makes us think that the stable version is not much different than the last beta update. We can expect a few bug fixes and overall software stability improvements. It also comes with the latest November 2023 security patch.
The changelog doesn’t say much other than bug fixes and system optimizations. No new features have been added as they already have been implemented in the previous updates.
You can download the stable update in European countries like the UK and Germany. Countries expected to receive the update later this week include the USA, South Korea, Germany, India, and China.
How to download One UI 6 full stock firmware?
Here you can download One UI 6.0 for Galaxy S-series, A-Series, Fold-series, or any other Galaxy-series phone or tablet full stock firmware using the SamFirm tool or the Firja Tool and install via Odin Flashtool.
You can use the SamFirm (Samsung Firmware Downloader) tool and the newly added Frija (also a Samsung Software Downloader) in order to download the full stock firmware directly from Samsung Servers.
- First, download and extract the latest SamFirm tool or the Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader. [Direct Frija download link]
- Go to About Phone under Settings on your Fold-series device and note the model number. Something like (SM-S901B) Refer to the table below.
- Find the CSC code for your Galaxy S-series phone from here. Something like EUX for UK variant.
- Input the model number and region code.
- Select or check the Auto box.
- Also, check decrypt automatically box.
- Hit check updates option.
- Once the details are shown, hit the download button.
Alternatively, you can directly go to the download links below and skip the Samsung Members part!