Google Pixel Wat Faces is now on Play Store. Download Google Pixel Watch Faces (Wear OS) 1.0.87 APK to get all the Pixel Watch faces on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and 5 and all other WearOS devices.
Google launched a brand new smartwatch called Pixel Watch featuring the latest Wear OS software at the “Made by Google 22.”
The Pixel Watch comes with some stunning Watch Faces that are quite minimal and look beautiful on AMOLED screens. The brand new Google Watch Faces (Wear OS) APK v1.0.87 features all Pixel Watch Faces. The best thing is, you can install it on any smartwatch.
Some of the Pixel Watch Faces include Abstract, Analog, Big Time, Classic, Concentric, Dial, Everyday, Index, Ink, Night 15, Pacific, Pilot, Pilot bold, Prime, Radial, Shapes, Track, Unity, Wave, and more.
Moreover, in support of the new watch, Google also released a bunch of apps like Google Assistant, Search, Home, and Google Wallet. Right before the Pixel 7 launch event, the firm also rolled out several new Wear OS apps including Google Home, Google Phone, Messages, and Weather.
You can also download all the Pixel Watch ringtones and notification tones from here. Download Pixel 7 wallpapers from here.
Pixel Watch Faces
Most importantly, the Pixel Watch runs on the latest Wear OS 3.5 firmware update based on Android 11. It is equipped with new watch faces.
You can install the Google Watch Faces app on any WearOS running device. Tested working on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5. You can also try it on the Ticwatch. However, the app needs to be installed on the smartwatch, not the phone. Here is a tutorial on how to sideload APK on a smartwatch.
Google Pixel Watch Faces on Play Store
Get an exclusive set of watch faces for your Google Pixel Watch. Customize multiple watch faces right on your wrist, and have the information you need, at a glance. You can create thousands of combinations of watch faces with different colors, styles, and complications.
Each watch face comes with specific attributes you can tweak to your liking, and the most relevant at-a-glance information from Google and your favorite apps is available to you through complications.
- Choose among the different watch faces available on the app
- Select the complications you want to display
- Configure the style of the watch face
- Save your configured style and chosen complications as a favorite, so you can quickly pick a watch face that suits your mood
- Delete any of your favorites – you can always add them again later
Downloads from Play Store
Download Google Pixel Watch Faces APK for Wear OS
Download the brand new Google Pixel Watch Faces APK to get all the Pixel Watch Faces on any of your Wear OS devices including Galaxy Watch 5 (Pro) and Watch 4 (LTE) (Classic).
New Google Pixel Watch Faces (Wear OS) 18.104.22.1683139107 APK is now available for download with new features.
- Google Pixel Watch Faces (Wear OS) 1.0.87
How to sideload or install APK on a smartwatch?
This method requires sideloading APK over WiFi and ADB. As most WearOS devices do not come with a USB port, installing an APK file needs an external third-party app on your phone. So let’s begin!
- Download Google Watch Faces APK and transfer it to phone storage.
- On your smartwatch, go to Settings > Connections.
- Turn off Bluetooth. (Disconnecting it from the phone)
- Turn On WiFi and connect to the same WiFi network as your phone.
- Download app like Easy Fire Tools or Watch Installer Play Store on your phone. Either of the apps will do.
- Enable ADB Debugging on Watch from Developer Options to connect the watch to the phone over WiFi.
- First, enable Developer Options. To do so, visit Settings > About Watch > Software > Tap on Software Version multiple times.
- Go back to Settings > Developer Options.
- Enable ADB Debugging.
- Enable Debug over WiFi.
- Note down the IP address when you enable WiFi Debug option. It should be something like 192.168.0.104
- Launch the downloaded app – we used Easy Fire Tools.
- Tap the hamburger menu on the top left and go to Settings. If using Wear Installer, just input the IP address at the bottom.
- Under Connection Settings, input the IP address you noted before.
- Go to homepage and on the top right corner tap on the socket icon.
- This will establish a connection to your smartwatch over WiFi.
- Go to Custom APK File option and select the Google Watch Faces APK file.
- Tap to Install.
- Once done, go to the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
- Scroll down to the downloaded option, and select your favorite Pixel Watch Face!
Video tutorial on how to install APK on Wear OS
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.