The Nothing Phone 1 launched successfully last month and has gathered a lot of interest in the Android community. The phone comes with a solid hardware and software configuration. However, the software needs some tuning. Today’s Nothing OS 1.1.2 OTA update fixes some minor but critical bugs, thanks to user feedback.
Nothing Phone 1 users across the globe can now download a new OTA update with build Nothing OS 1.1.2 featuring some critical bug fixes related to charging performance and compatibility with 3rd party chargers. The phone should now charge better and not heat up using third-party chargers. The firm also resolved Bluetooth codec issues.
As for the new features, you will find a new toggle setting for showing the fingerprint icon when the screen is off. Always on display will now be turned off during the night by default.
The previous Nothing OS 1.1.0 brought huge camera improvements to the Nothing Phone 1. It also fixed tons of bugs related to the cameras, battery drain, face unlock, and much more. New features include Tesla support and NFT Gallerbetty. Huge improvements come to the camera app, thanks to user feedback.
Glyph fill light is now available in Portrait Mode. Improved clarity and reduced noise when taking photos in low light environments. Improved dynamic range while taking photos in low-light environments. Improved photo clarity when using the ultra-wide camera. Improved colour consistency across the main and ultra-wide sensors.
Nothing OS 1.1.2 Patch Notes
- New features
- Added a toggle for showing the fingerprint icon when screen is off.
- Always on display will now be turned off during the night by default.
- Bug fixes & Performance optimizations
- Improved charging performance and compatibility with 3rd party chargers.
- Resolved Bluetooth codec issue.
- Optimized minor UI details.
- General bug fixes and stability improvement.
Download Nothing OS 1.1.2 for Nothing Phone 1
Here you can download the latest Nothing OS 1.1.2 full stock firmware zips and OTA updates captured directly from the Nothing Phone 1.
The phone is quite new and not many hold it right now. Also, the OTA download links are not yet available publicly. Stay tuned for the same.
Before you download, Nothing offers two distinct regional variants of Nothing OS.
- “EEA” version is intended for European countries as it meets the requirements of the European Privacy Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The “Global Version” is intended for Asian and Australian devices.
- Nothing Phone EEA
- Nothing OS 1.1.2 OTA zip (direct download link)
- Nothing Phone Global
- Nothing OS 1.1.2 OTA zip (coming soon…)
- Installation: How to install OTA updates on any Android device?
- Global Full Nothing OS 1.1.0 – 20/07/2022
- Europe Full Nothing OS 1.1.0 – 20/07/2022
- Nothing OS 1.0.2 Full OTA Zip
Nothing Tech will soon start the Android 13 beta. Stay tuned as we will be the first to make the OTA downloads available here.
How to Change Region of Nothing Phone 1?
You can easily control the regional setting of your Phone(1) by going to your Shell terminal or Android emulator (e.g. Fuss) and executing the following command:
- This command will return “SpacewarEEA” if the device is delivered with European firmware.
- For International models, the result should be “Spacewar” only.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.