Google just released a new stable update for Android Auto with build 7.5. This update was in beta for a brief period and is gradually hitting the Play Store on several devices starting today. Here, download the latest Android Auto 7.5 APK for your Android device running Android 8.0+.
Android Auto, being the only major competitor to Apple Car Play, Google has to keep it updated with new features, stability improvements, and bug fixes. However, there aren’t any significant changes in Android Auto 7.5. It is just a minor update.
What we know for sure is that Google is working on a new Coolwalk update. This new version of Android Auto codenamed “Coolwalk” is seemingly in the works.
Coolwalk will enable users to run numerous apps side by side in what seems to be a card-based interface. Coolwalk has a UI inspired by Apple CarPlay dashboard.
Google’s Coolwalk upgrade has been highly anticipated, but the company has been quiet about it for now. Stay tuned for the latest update. Meanwhile, download the new version below.
Features of Android Auto
Android Auto has numerous features that you can put to use for a smarter and more entertaining ride with fewer unsafe distractions. Some of them are listed below:
- Use either your phone screen or car display.
- Call Contacts while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- This platform is integrated with the OK Google feature(Google Assistant), which means you can control this platform with the help of your voice.
- Easily stream your favorite music from apps like Spotify, Youtube Music, Pandora music, etc.
- Distraction-free user interface.
- Support messaging apps like Skype, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, etc.
Users can take the advantage of this platform in any vehicle which offers integration with the platform. There are more than 500 different vehicles that offer this support. Some of these include Nissan, Toyota, Hyundai, Ford, etc.
So download the latest Android Auto 7.5 APK now!
Latest Android Auto 7.5 APK Download
In order to use Android Auto in your vehicle, you must have an Android phone with 6.0 or greater Android version and a high-quality USB cable for wired connection. The latest version available is Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging 6.2.6109 version. Download APK here.
Currently, there are very few devices that are compatible with this app and you cannot download this app on those devices through Play Store. You can check the full list on Play Store here.
Official Method via Play Store
If you don’t see the latest Android Auto 7.5 update on the Play Store, then download the APK directly from below. This will get you the latest stable version on your Android device.
- Android Auto APK v7.5 (arm64) | Telegram Channel | Gdrive
- Android Auto APK v7.5 (arm-v7a) | Telegram Channel | Gdrive
The complete version is Android Auto 7.5.621334-release (arm64-v8a) (Android 8.0+).
We have our own Android APK Downloader from where you can download this app on every device. This APK Downloader extracts the APK from the Google server and gives you the download link.
Alternatively, you can download the APK separately. Here is how to extract the APK directly from Google Play Store.
- Visit our APK Downloader Tool where you can extract APK + OBB files directly from Google Play Store.
- You should see a search option and several types of “Android” device type selection options.
- Paste the following URL into the search box:
- In the config tab, Select your Android Version and Device you have.
- Or just leave it as “Default”.
- Now, click on the generated download link.
- This will present you with the latest Android Auto APK download link.
- Simply click on the “
- Once downloaded, go to the location where the file is located using a file explorer/manager app.
- Click to install the app to your Android device.
- You may need to enable “Install using Unknown Sources” option.
- Go to Menu->Settings->Security-> and check “Unknown Sources“.
Android Auto is a wonderful app to have. The self-driving car may be the automobile’s distant future, but the near future is already in your pocket and it’s pretty awesome.
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.