Table of Contents Hide
Microsoft just released a major to the Windows 11 Insider Preview with build 22463 to the Dev Channel today. As we already mentioned in our previous Windows 11 post that the Insider Preview channels — the Beta Channel and Dev Channel — are going their separate ways with two different build numbers, features, and changes. The Dev Channel is more frequently updated with major changes or experiential features.
Today, Microsoft released a huge update to the Dev Channel with build 22463. The Beta may be updated later today. So stay tuned and download the latest Windows 11 ISO Insider Preview Build 22463.
Users can download Microsoft PowerToys on Windows 11 builds as the new operating system is now officially supported. Microsoft PowerToys, if you don’t already know, are a set of utilities for power users to tune and streamline their Windows experience for greater productivity.
For instance, some of its modules include:
- Awake Color
- Picker FancyZones
- File Explorer Add-ons
- Image Resizer
- Keyboard Manager
- PowerToys Run
- Shortcut Guide
- Video Conference Mute (Experimental)
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22463 Changes and Improvements
Apart from the PowerToys, Windows 11 Build 22463 features the following features and improvements:
- You can now use CTRL + Shift + C to copy the path to your clipboard, when you have a file or folder selected in File Explorer.
- Rounded the corners of the pop-ups shown in Display Settings.
- Microdoft made some adjustments to the contrast theme colors. This includes making hyperlinks a little more distinct on hover when using the desert theme.
- Microdoft added an icon next to the volume slider in Quick Settings to make it more discoverable.
- Windows Ease of Access folder is now simply called Accessibility, listed under Start’s All.
- Added an option to Focus Assist settings to be automatically be enabled for the first hour after a Windows feature update.
- Improved explorer.exe reliability.
- Taskbar icons are now properly aligned and centered.
You can check out all the bug fixes along with known issues in Microsoft’s blog post about Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22463.
Download Windows 11 ISO Insider Preview Build 22463 From Microsoft Servers
Microsoft is now seeding the latest Windows 11 ISO downloads directly on their servers. So download and install Insider Preview Build 22463 ISO from the Dev channel directly from Microsoft Servers.
There are three editions of Windows 11 (from Windows 10) that you can download directly from Microsoft. These include Windows 11, Windows 11 Enterprise, and Windows 11 Home (China); from three channels – Dev, Beta, and Release Preview. You can download the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISOs from the following link.
Step 1: Go to Microsoft website and Register for the Windows Insider Program.
Step 2: Head over to the Windows Insider Preview ISO Download page.
Step 3: Create a Windows 11 ISO.
This is a free Windows 11 upgrade for eligible Windows 10 systems. All you need to do now is become a Windows Insider and switch to the beta channel for a more stable experience.
You can switch to the Dev Channel or Beta Channel to get an OTA update on your Windows 10 PC.
However, Windows 11 still has eligibility criteria where your device needs to have Secure Boot and TPM 1.0 enabled in order to get the Windows 11 upgrade directly from Microsoft. In order to bypass this, download the latest ISO from below.
Download Windows 11 ISO 22463 Dev Build From UUP Dump
Notes to download: The one marked with x64 is for Intel/AMD processors. The one marked with arm64 can run on any ARM device like an Android phone or tablet.
Note 2: For cumulative updates, simply go to Settings > System Updates > and get the incremental update from there. No need to download a complete ISO. If you do want to download ISO, we recommend visiting our previous Windows 11 post here.
Alternatively, Windows 11 ISO is now available for download below. You can create bootable USB flash drives and install them onto any PC.
|Windows 11 Insider Preview 22463.1000 (rs_prerelease) arm64||arm64||Direct ISO Download|
|Windows 11 Insider Preview 22463.1000 (rs_prerelease) amd64||x64||Direct ISO Download|
- Follow our guide to force install Windows 11 ISO on any computer!
- How to Install Windows 11 ISO (Tutorial)
- Another detailed tutorial for installation (post link)
- More details on Windows 11 wallpapers post.