Microsoft just recently moved the Windows 11 Insider Preview from Dev Channel to the Beta Channel with the latest build 22000.120. This makes more Windows 10 systems eligible for a free Windows 11 upgrade directly from the Insider Preview. All you need to do now is become a Windows Insider and switch to the beta channel for a more stable Windows 11 build. Microsoft just released a new update to the Insider Preview Beta channel with the new Windows 11 22000.132 ISO build.
The latest Windows 11 22000.132 build is a small incremental update with a couple of feature requests and critical bug fixes. For one, it features Chat from Microsoft Teams in the Beta Channel. Stock apps such as the new Snipping Tool for Windows 11, Calculator app, Mail & Calendar apps have been updated as well with the new Windows 11 visuals.
Most importantly, Microsoft has acknowledged the bug where users would not get into Beta Channel, but instead, only shown and option to “Stop getting preview builds” after visiting Settings > Windows Update > Windows Insider Program. Microsoft is working on this issue and we may see a fix in the coming days.
Meanwhile, if you want to install Windows 11 on your PC, download the latest Windows 11 ISO from below and install using a flashable USB drive.
However, Windows 11 still has eligibility criteria where your device needs to have Secure Boot and TPM 1.0 enabled in order to get the Windows 11 upgrade directly from Microsoft. Alternatively, download the latest Windows 11 22000.132 Insider Preview ISO to bypass Secure Boot and TPM requirements.
Changes and improvements in latest Windows 11 update:
- Chat from Microsoft Teams is now available for Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel.
- The new Snipping Tool for Windows 11, updated Calculator app, and updated Mail and Calendar apps are rolling out to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel
- [REMINDER] When upgrading to Windows 11 from Windows 10 or when installing an update to Windows 11, some features may be deprecated or removed. See details here.
- We’re investigating an issue where on some devices, when going to Settings > Windows Update > Windows Insider Program, only the “Stop getting preview builds” option is visible. This prevents Insiders from selecting a channel. We have posted a workaround on Answers.
- [BETA CHANNEL] We’re investigating reports from Insiders in the Beta Channel where after upgrading to Windows 11, they are not seeing the new Taskbar and the Start menu doesn’t work. To workaround this if you are impacted, please try going to Windows Update > Update history, uninstalling the latest cumulative update for Windows, and the reinstall it by checking for updates.
Windows 11 ISO Direct Download Link Microsoft
In order to download the latest Windows 11 ISO 10.22000.132 directly from Microsoft onto your device, you will need to go through the official route. This includes signing up for Windows Insider Preview and upgrade to Windows 11 for free.
Follow this guide:
Step 1: Go to Microsoft website and Register for the Windows Insider Program.
Step 2: On your PC, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program on the left sidebar.
Step 3: Opt-in your PC to flight Insider Preview builds.
Step 4: You will need to enable Optional Diagnostics Data and Feedback option from Privacy section.
Step 5: Click on the button Get Started.
Step 6: Select “Beta Channel” and Confirm.
Step 7: Click on “Restart” to complete the setup.
Step 8: Go to Settings > Windows Updates and Check for any updates from Windows 11.
The final step is to download and install.
Windows 11 ISO Download: Insider Preview Build 22000.132
Here, download the latest Windows 11 10.22000.132 ISO from the Beta Channel of Insider Preview.
Notes to download: The one marked with x64 is for Intel/AMD processors. The one marked with arm64 can run on any ARM device like an Android phone or tablet.
Alternatively, Windows 11 ISO are now available for download below. You can create bootable USB flash drives and install it onto any PC.
Latest Windows 11 ISO Downloads
Note: For Windows 11 Cumulative Update, if it is a
.msu file, simply download it and install it using the following command line.
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Command Prompt (admin).
- Type the following command and press Enter:
wusa C:PATH-TO-UPDATENAME-OF-UPDATE.msu /quiet /norestart
How to download Windows 11 ISO from UUP Dump?
- Click on the Create download packages link.
- This will download the script to download Windows 11 ISO to your system (PC, Linux, MacOS)
- Extract the zip.
- Enter the folder and run the proper uup download windows (cmd for Windows, macos.sh for MacOS, and linux.sh for Linux)
- This should start downloading the Windows 11 ISO.
- Follow our guide to force install Windows 11 ISO on any computer!
- How to Install Windows 11 ISO (Tutorial)
- Another detailed tutorial for installation (post link)
- More details on Windows 11 wallpapers post.