Earlier this month, Microsoft moved the Windows 11 Insider Preview into a moe stable Beta Channel from the Dev Channel. Today, the software giant released a new Insider Preview build 22000.160 into both – the Beta Channel as well as the Dev Channel. Most importantly, you can now download the latest Windows 11 ISO directly from Microsoft with build 22000.160.
Starting Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132, Microsoft is seeding the ISOs on their servers. You can head over to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page from the tutorial below in order to get the ISO. You can use these ISOs to do a clean installation or upgrade from a previous build.
This way you don’t need to download the full Windows 11 ISO each time there is a new update. Once you flash the latest WIndows 11 22000.160 ISO, you should start receiving incremental OTA updates from Settings > Windows Update > Windows Insider Program whenever there is a new version available.
New feature includes Windows 11 setup experience (OOBE). This adds the ability to name your PC during the setup experience.
According to Microsoft’s blogpost, here are some key highlights of Windows 11 22000.160 update.
- If you are in the Dev Channel, now would be the right time to consider switching to the Beta Channel if you want to stay on more stabilized builds of Windows 11.
- ISOs now available: Today we are releasing the ISOs for Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132 to our Windows Insider Preview Downloads page. You can use these ISOs to do a clean installation or in-place upgrade.
- As you use these ISOs to install Windows 11, you will go through the new Windows 11 setup experience (often referred to as the “out of box experience” or OOBE for short) which is designed to build excitement for Windows 11 right from the moment you turn on a new Windows 11 PC for the very first time.
- Based on your feedback, we have added the ability to name your PC during the setup experience too. After running through the setup experience, the Get Started app is a new first run experience app that will help you quickly get setup on a new PC. Try these things out and let us know what you think!
Changes and Improvements
- The new Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions has begun rolling out to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. See this blog post for all the details!
- We have been testing the ability to see estimates for how long a restart for updates would take in places like the power menu under Start, in restart notifications, on the Windows Update Settings page and inside the Windows Update icon that shows up at the lower right of Taskbar. We are making a small adjustment for this feature so that it only shows on PCs with SSDs. If your PC has a standard HDD, you will no longer see estimates. We hope to bring estimates back to PCs with HDDs once we iron out a few more bugs.
How to Download Windows 11 ISO Directly From Microsoft Servers?
For the first time, Microsoft is seeding the latest Windows 11 ISOs on their servers. You can download the latest 10.22000.160 ISO directly from Microsoft using the following steps.
Step 1: Go to Microsoft website and Register for the Windows Insider Program.
Step 2: Head over to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page.
Step 3: Create a Windows 11 ISO.
This is a free Windows 11 upgrade for eligible Windows 10 systems. All you need to do now is become a Windows Insider and switch to the beta channel for a more stableexperience
You can switch to the Dev Channel or Beta Channel to get an OTA update on your Windows 10 PC using the following tutorial:
Step 1: On your PC, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program on the left sidebar.
Step 2: Opt-in your PC to flight Insider Preview builds.
Step 3: You will need to enable Optional Diagnostics Data and Feedback option from Privacy section.
Step 4: Click on the button Get Started.
Step 5: Select “Beta Channel” and Confirm.
Step 6: Click on “Restart” to complete the setup.
Step 7: Go to Settings > Windows Updates and Check for any updates from Windows 11.
The final step is to download and install.
However, Windows 11 still has eligibility criteria where your device needs to have Secure Boot and TPM 1.0 enabled in order to get the Windows 11 upgrade directly from Microsoft. In order to bypass this, download the latest ISO from below.
Download Windows 11 ISO To PC Via UUP Dump
Here, download the latest Windows 11 10.22000.160 ISO from the Beta Channel of Insider Preview.
Notes to download: The one marked with x64 is for Intel/AMD processors. The one marked with arm64 can run on any ARM device like an Android phone or tablet.
Alternatively, Windows 11 ISO are now available for download below. You can create bootable USB flash drives and install it onto any PC.
Latest Windows 11 ISO Downloads
Here is How to download Windows 11 ISO from UUP Dump.
- Follow our guide to force install Windows 11 ISO on any computer!
- How to Install Windows 11 ISO (Tutorial)
- Another detailed tutorial for installation (post link)
- More details on Windows 11 wallpapers post.
Join our Telegram Channel for more download links (Join Now)
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.