Get ready for Royale Pass Season 19 with the upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 patch. The latest PUBG Mobile 1.3.1 update has successfully rolled out via stable channel with some sweet changes like the Karakin Map! It features Battle Royale Season 18, polished maps like the Erangle 2.0, Payload 2.0, Livik map out of beta, new weapons, and much more. The next PUBG Mobile 1.4 beta is out now and you can join in to test the latest features before anyone else.
The previous PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta featured Karakin map, now unlocked in the latest public release. It is a 2x2km island map; very small as compared to the classics like Erangel 8x8km, Miramar 8x8km, and Vikendi at 6x6km. The former smallest map before Karakin was Sanhok which sits at 4x4km.
As we already know, most of the features in the latest PUBG Mobile have been adopted from the PUBG PC and console versions. In PUBG 1.4.0, we may see the likes of Paramo, a new 3×3 map featuring the first ever dynamic map. It features mysterious highlands, active lava flowing from the nearby volcano, chopper into the map, and survive. Stay tuned for further updates.
Meanwhile, download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 APK and find all the latest changes for yourself.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.4.3 BETA APK + OBB
Download latest PUBG Mobile 1.4.3 Beta APK for any Android device. For most smartphones, the x64 version will do. However, there are certain x32 devices out there as well. So here is the link. For Apple iOS devices like iPhones and iPads, the tutorial is listed below.
- PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 APK Download (Post link)
How to install PUBG Mobile 1.4 BETA for Android?
- Download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.3 APK from the links above based on your device type.
- Once you download the game, simply launch the package to proceed installation.
- Ensure you have enabled the “Unknown source installation” installation from your device settings. Navigate to Settings > Privacy & Security > enable it/ If it show app enable it for your browser.
- That’s it, after installation launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile Beta.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 for Apple iOS/iPadOS?
- DOWNLOAD PUBG for Apple iOS (IOS – OPEN IN SAFARI)
- Start by downloading the game from the link above. If it shows error, you need to copy and open the link in Safari Browser.
- Once it downloads, enable the “Trusted Certificates” from the device settings.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Configuration Documents and Device Managements > Trusted Certificates and complete.
- After installation launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile Beta.
Checkout the following image for an image tutorial: