Good Lock 2021 released earlier this year in support of Samsung’s latest One UI 3.0/3.1 firmware update. The manufacturer soon announced 4 brand new Good Lock plugins for advanced functionality on Android 11 including Pentastic, Wonderland, Keys Cafe, and Share Manager. While most of the Good Lock modules have already been updates, users are still waiting for the crucial plugins like Task Changer. The wait is over because as the latest Home Up APK v2.0 just popped up Task Changer features and functionalities.
Yes, Task Changer is now part of Home Up app starting with v2.0 for Android 11 and onwards. As for the previous Android 10 and 9 Pie, you can still use the older version of Home Up 1.0 and Task Changer 1.0 which works still perfectly. Additionally, Home Up v1.0 also incorporates Share Manger functionality. With this version, you get Task Changer, Share Manager, and Home Up in one singe app.
If you don’t already know, Task Changer is the UI panel that pops up when you press the third recents button on navigation menu excluding the home button or back button. You can also get this menu using gesture navigation on Android 10+. You can now customize this panel using Home Up app. Additional functions include center the currently running app, app label hide/show, hide search bar.
What’s new with Home Up 2.0 update? – Hint Task Changer
Here is the complete changelog from the Galaxy Store for the Home Up app.
[New Features] – Since One UI 3.0
- One UI 3 Task Changer features integrated to experience better visual interaction(VI). Please keep the latest version of One UI Home.
- Task Changer first starts with the prepared type (Grid/List/Stack)We have advanced the original schedule for March and provide the completed function. We will open the rest through app update at the end of March. Thank you 🙂
- Support One UI 3
- Fix One UI Home F/C in Tablet B&R feature will support only after upcoming One UI Home update, so please wait until then
[New Features] – Since One UI 2.5
Share Manager is now available. Use Share Manager to comfortably organize the sharing window.
You can place apps that you use often to the front of the sharing window and hide features and apps that you don’t need. You can hide items such as shared data info, Nearby share, and Direct share and only show apps of your choosing in the sharing window.
- Hiding shared data info/Nearby share/Direct share: You can hide these items from the sharing window.
- Direct share bookmark: You can show, hide, or change the location of direct sharing contacts.
- Choosing apps to share: Manage shared apps that are shown in the sharing window.
Share Manager lets you customize the sharing window on Samsung Galaxy devices. This is the window that pops up when you hit the share option in any Android app. You can now organize the sharing window by placing apps that most used app at the top. You can also hide features and apps that you don’t need. Here is how the share manager looks like.
Download Home Up APK (Task Changer)
Task Changer is now part of the Home Up v2.0 module, which is indeed a part of Good Lock 2021. So you may need the latest Good Lock launcher or container app to access Home Up. Alternatively, you will need the latest Home Up APK v2.0 installed in order to access the Share manager. The latest Home Up app is now available on the Galaxy Store.
As for the app compatibility, latest Home Up APK is targetter towards Android 11+ and One UI 3.0/3.1 Samsung phones including Galaxy S21 series, S20 series, Note 20 series, Note 10 series, and Galaxy S10 series.
- Home Up (Task Changer) | Galaxy Store Link (open via Samsung phone)
- Home Up 2.0APK | Gdrive download | Direct link (sammobile)| Mirror link (APK mirror)
- Latest One UI Home APK for those getting outdated One UI Home (post link)
Open link using a Samsung phone. Alternatively, you can also download the standalone APK from below. However, you will need to access it using this tutorial without the Good Lock app.
- Download complete Good Lock 2021 package (One UI 30+)
- Download complete Good Lock 2020 package (One UI 2.0+)
Subscribe to Newsletters via Email. Follow us on Google News and Join our Telegram Group! Also, support us by donating via PayPal.