Table of Contents Hide
Camera apps play an important role when it comes to smartphone photography. The lenses are powerful but the software you used to click the picture. Proved by the stunning Google Camera software which can take stunning pictures on any Android devices. The stock camera from some OEM smartphones like Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo etc. are cluttered with lots of unnecessary features baked within the app. Plus, many manufacturers add extra colors, saturation, oil paint color filter which make the photos unnatural. This is where third-party camera apps like Gcam, Open Camera, and the newly launched Adobe Photoshop Camera app comes into play. So download and install Adobe Photoshop Camera APK here.
Yes, Adobe revealed their latest Photoshop Camera app to the world today. It is an excellent example of how a third party camera app should be. Being a part of Adobe you can already guess the image processing power of the app. The Adobe camera has a plethora of useful features and powerful tools which users can play with to make their everyday photo look stunning.
First off, the latest Adobe Photoshop Camera app comes with more than 80 filters to choose from. The filter library includes: Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum etc. The app is powered by a powerful Adobe’s AI engine which can automatically adjust the photos as per the requirement. Not only that the app has real time PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS which takes better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing.
The Portrait shots are literally pleasing to eyes. The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting and eliminates the appearance of any sharp shadows on the face. For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion. Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects. Apple introduced studio light portrait shots and more filters, which a lot of Android phones still doesn’t have. So if you are looking for something like this then the Adobe Photoshop Camera app has portrait controls like Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting and more.
Finally, the the app also features custom lenses options in which Creators create their custom-designed lenses which can people can use. New lenses and effects are added all the time so there’s always something to discover. Checkout the video from Adobe Creative Cloud.
List of features from Adobe Photoshop Camera app
Here is a list of features from the Play Store:
• FUN WITH FILTERS: Apply Photoshop filters and effects with just one tap. With over 80 custom filters, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filter library includes: Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Dreamcatcher, Celestial, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Color Echo, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing.
• AUTO-TONE: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENSES: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their custom-designed lenses. New lenses and effects are added all the time so there’s always something to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Screenshots with features:
Download latest Adobe Photoshop Camera APK
Here is the first Adobe Photoshop Camera APK for download. Simply download the APK and install it onto your Android devices as normal app.
- Updated: Latest Adobe Photoshop Camera APK v1.0.1
- Adobe Photoshop Camera APK | Gdrive download | APK Mirror
Note: For Google drive link, download to PC and transfer it to phone and then install. Or settle for Box mirror link.
You may also like:
- Google Camera Go APK download
- Full Gcam 7.3 repository
- How to enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7+
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Samsung Galaxy Devices